Update 1.10 Discussion

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by GTPorsche, Jul 25, 2014.

1. GTPorsche

GTPorsche

http://www.gran-turismo.com/us/news/00_8584018.html

An update for Gran Turismo 6 has been released. The following is a list of the main features introduced:

Vision Gran Turismo
    The "Aston Martin DP-100 Vision Gran Turismo" and the "NISSAN CONCEPT 2020 Vision Gran Turismo" have been released.

After the update has been installed, the cars can be purchased from the [Vision GT] option within the [CARS] section in "My Home". Alternatively, it is also possible to obtain the cars by completing a lap (regardless of the lap time) in the new Seasonal Events, available only for a limited time.

Brake Caliper Paint
    It is now possible to repaint the brake calipers on cars equipped with [Racing Brakes] purchased within the [Suspension] menu of [Tuning Parts]. Please note there are certain cars that cannot be repainted using this feature.

Customization of car numbers
    More cars have been made compatible with the [Driver Number] feature in the [Garage]. There is also an increased selection of [Base] sheet designs on which the numbers can be displayed.

Engine brake reduction control on formula cars disabled
    We have disabled the engine brake reduction control that was active on certain formula cars. (This is a feature that helps you avoid spinning out from excessive braking forces generated by the engine while the throttle is in the off position. This was accomplished by slightly opening the throttle while cornering even with no input to the accelerator.)

For more details on each of the above features, please refer to the online manual on gran-turismo.com.

Hotfixes:
    The following issue has been addressed:

- An issue where it was possible for the game to become unstable under certain circumstances when selecting the Mount Panorama course.

- An issue wherein the game hangs under certain circumstances while changing the wheels.

-Players were unable to search rooms when excessive number of participants joined the Open Lobby.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2014
  2. bscar27

bscar27

That is crazy, I just logged on and got an update notification for 2,115mb :eek:

3. nascarfan1400

nascarfan1400

How big? :sick:

4. GTPorsche

GTPorsche

There's a hotfix to go with it once the server is back up as well.

The following issue has been addressed:

- An issue where it was possible for the game to become unstable under certain circumstances when selecting the Mount Panorama course.

Will edit into OP as well...

aboe likes this.
  5. HuskyGT

HuskyGT

Holy crap!! I was just going to play GT right now!! I got to try that Aston NOW!

And brake caliper paint!? No way! That is a very surprising feature. No more dull grey calipers!

soarin, Voodoovaj, no1pal and 9 others like this.
  6. Azure Flare

Azure Flare (Banned)

More cars can have numbers put on them? Sounds like we're fixin' to get some more Base Model cars...

jgs71, swiftsmith, GTHEAD87 and 18 others like this.
  7. bscar27

bscar27

I'm excited to see what the new number customization is all about, but this update is absolutely massive!

8. Aphelion

Aphelion

sighhhhh..... that will take me at least 6 hours to download...

GTAndy36 and forzaturismo like this.
  9. nascarfan1400

nascarfan1400

2 days...

10. bscar27

bscar27

I've only been at it for about 5 minutes and it's already at 20% Do not fear! :cheers:

11. Aphelion

Aphelion

ouch.

ChrisFax4Ever and scca_ziptie like this.
  12. GTPorsche

GTPorsche

That's how I found out about this. :lol: I started the game up and got a message about the server being under maintenance, thought to myself that nothing had been mentioned and then checked and saw nothing here about it.

13. nascarfan1400

nascarfan1400

I am already asking a buddy if I can come over tomorrow :lol:

Mayturismo and Chameleon9000 like this.
  14. nowcontrol

nowcontrol

15. sileightysr20

sileightysr20

Spoon Sports brake calipers on my EK.. called it

16. bscar27

bscar27

CUE THE INFLUX OF PRAISE KAZ AND PD POSTS, THREADS, AND STATUSES, HAPPY UPDATE 1.10 EVERYBODY!!!! ALL HAIL THE ALMIGHTY KAZ AND LORD JORDAN, MAY THEY BE ETERNALLY PRAISED!
    EDIT: I CALL WILWOOD RED ON ALL OF MY MUSCLE CAR CALIPERS

17. sagaper

sagaper

My PS3 superslim say it will takes 25 min.

But I have to update three Ps3. Two slim and a super slim.

18. MTM79

MTM79

Didn't expect to see the update until next week. Nice, two new cars waiting for me when I get from work.. :D

forzaturismo, bscar27 and joeledward like this.
  19. Aphelion

Aphelion

i have a superslim as well. #AussiInternet!

20. RACECAR

RACECAR Premium

[​IMG]

*Goes and restarts GT6*

21. HuskyGT

HuskyGT

2GB!!! Okay, let the speculation begin. There is NO way 2GB of update only brings these changes. And this will take forever... around 30mbps here it has only downloaded 8% is the past 5 minutes.

22. GTPorsche

GTPorsche

Most of it is probably the videos for the Aston and Nissan VGTs.

23. KTalloutdrags

KTalloutdrags

Between my ps4 already doing 4 different 3+ hour updates and now this, my ps3 says 2 1/2 hours. My internet hates me hahahaha.

karelpipa and ryzno like this.
  24. joeledward

joeledward

30 minutes for me , small amount of time to wait. I am in Australia also. Nothing wrong with my internet :tup: I have a good plan with a good ISP :) Oh and I have a dual band wireless AC 1750 modem / router :cheers:

bscar27 likes this.
  25. Aphelion

Aphelion

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOUR INTERNET PROVIDER/MODEM IS!!!

nascarfan1400 and Pete05 like this.
  26. bscar27

bscar27

That's a good point, and the irony of tonight is I was scrolling the GTP page in a boredem induced fit wondering when the next update was coming

Bowtie52 likes this.
  27. sagaper

sagaper

You must be patient.

I formatted a PS3 slim yesterday and installed GT6 and updates. And THAT takes a long time:p

28. AzNTypeR

AzNTypeR

Who cares if it's 5am here?

*boots up ps3 for da update*

29. HuskyGT

HuskyGT

Wait... I didn't read right. I thought it was only going to be the Aston! So we got that Nissan too! can't wait to try the Aston Martin though. That thing looks promising.

15%... I should've plugged in my PS3 to the modem. I hope the wifi doesn't disconnect because it's quite far away.

joeledward likes this.
  30. KTalloutdrags

KTalloutdrags

I'm really happy now though! I haven't played in over a month, and now right as I get on a patch is released!! Who ever gets it updated first let us know if there is anything extra added on from the op, and how the new caliper feature works!