Update 1.10 Discussion

• Thread starter GTPorsche
  • 893 comments
You can't even paint the X-BOW's brake calipers either... PD are no fun, they always exclude everything and make no sense why they exclude certain stuff.

They are not excluding "everything", the first car I tried worked just fine.

And they did say:-
Brake Caliper Paint

It is now possible to repaint the brake calipers on cars equipped with [Racing Brakes] purchased within the [Suspension] menu of [Tuning Parts]. Please note there are certain cars that cannot be repainted using this feature.

MMX
Looks like the smoke is coming off the left front tire. Which would be understeer, not oversteer.

Understeer means the car is going to overshoot the corner and go out.
Oversteer means the car is turning into the corner more then is steered, resulting in a slip or go into drift.

The front tire smokes, yes, but what happens is next, the car gets more grip and starts turning deeper into the corner and not out.

confirming that the tires physics or the car's physics have changed.

Yay. Stuff I can't do.

Lol reminds me of what some people would do. Look in Grand Theft Auto V's code. Deja vu lol.

Most of us can't. No one can actually access the track, but some code was added in 1.10 for future activation. My guess is that it's to balance server load and download time, so we get say, 2g + 2g updates rather than 1g + 3g

That's honestly really stupid that certain cars brake calipers can't be repainted. Why? Oh wait, don't tell me. "PD's staff is too small" :sly:

Actually I think this has more to do with manufacturers. PD seems to follow the manufacturer suggested limitations. Wheels can only go up to the size listed by the manufacturer for that specific car, make and model. I checked out the '04 Pontiac GTO and it comes stock with 17 inch wheels and on the site info for the car you can only install 18" max, in the game it goes up exactly 1". So any limitations you come across tend to be from whatever manufacturers listed for that car make and model for that year. Sure in real life we tend to do whatever we damn well bloody please, but PD have decided to only go as far as the manufacturer suggests. Although I have no idea why calipers can't be painted on nearly every car since it's a game and concepts should be a free for all.
One thing I noticed is PD purposely dumbs the game down, that new update which removes the hand holding on F1 and Redbulls that saved our rear ends when off throttle. How about they give us a mode that give us the raw uncut GT without all the made up nannies and that bizarre SRF, ugh....please!

Back