Update 1.10 Discussion

• Thread starter GTPorsche
  • 893 comments
Did the Alpine A110 always have these old school rally wheels? :drool:

tumblr_n9aobb5PgB1s78a4do1_500.jpg

If so, why was I not informed of this?

p.s. excuse the incredibly ugly photo.
ah so thats what those were for, i thought they were big rig rims when i found them.

Burnout Paradise is really old, it's not surprising that it doesn't work with DS4.
Then why does Need for Speed: Carbon work with it then? That game's from 2006.

Midnight Club: Los Angeles is from the same year as Burnout (2008) and that works.

I still call BS as that game doesn't use buttons to drive.

We're talking about in the game - they don't have detailed interior.
???
When in cockpit view, you can see "your" hands and move them. Use a standard car, and all you see is black.
We can see both cars in Gallery (you can't check standard cars), interior might not be super detailed, but both are premium.

oh and what do you mean they don't support analogue button input? that's a genuine question.
http://www.operationsports.com/foru...ack-analog-face-buttons-how-affects-show.html

@Pootis
it might not have supported analog to begin with, so using a DS4 isn't a problem, look at the link above

???
When in cockpit view, you can see "your" hands and move them. Use a standard car, and all you see is black.
We can see both cars in Gallery (you can't check standard cars), interior might not be super detailed, but both are premium.

Nobody has said they're not premium though - Premium =/= detailed interior as the VGT's and GT-R Proto have proven.

Then why does Need for Speed: Carbon work with it then? That game's from 2006.

Midnight Club: Los Angeles is from the same year as Burnout (2008) and that works.

I still call BS as that game doesn't use buttons to drive.

I don't think it really matters to be quite honest.

Sony could have made you buy an adaptor to use the DS4 with PS3 like they did with the DS2, but they didn't. They don't need to make it compatible with every game ever made on the PS3 because what would be the point?

Need For Speed is a far greater selling franchise than Burnout on the PS3 so it makes sense to me if not to you for the DS4 to be compatible with those games.

Does anyone know when the PSN store updates? IIRC it's a Tuesday right? If so then we might be getting
A. Humongous car pack
B. New tracks/track
C. Vision GT's due to be revealed in the future
D. Car and track pack
E. All aboard the hype train

Does anyone know when the PSN store updates? IIRC it's a Tuesday right? If so then we might be getting
A. Humongous car pack
B. New tracks/track
D. Car and track pack
where did you get this from? or is this just speculation?

A. Humongous car pack
B. New tracks/track
D. Car and track pack

I'd forget about paid DLC in GT6 until it hits because over the past 8 months of GT6's release there has been none - all extra content has been free of charge, so it's a bit of a leap to assume the extra stuff in 1.10 will be charged for.

where did you get this from? or is this just speculation?

Any post that suggests paid DLC by anyone not from PD/Sony will be speculation until it happens.

Nobody has said they're not premium though - Premium =/= detailed interior as the VGT's and GT-R Proto have proven.

I don't think it really matters to be quite honest.

Sony could have made you buy an adaptor to use the DS4 with PS3 like they did with the DS2, but they didn't. They don't need to make it compatible with every game ever made on the PS3 because what would be the point?

Need For Speed is a far greater selling franchise than Burnout on the PS3 so it makes sense to me if not to you for the DS4 to be compatible with those games.
Funny thing is Carbon is the only NFS that supports the controller. Sony is working on the controller support so there is hope.

I'd forget about paid DLC in GT6 until it hits because over the past 8 months of GT6's release there has been none - all extra content has been free of charge, so it's a bit of a leap to assume the extra stuff in 1.10 will be charged for.

Any post that suggests paid DLC by anyone not from PD/Sony will be speculation until it happens.

Didn't we get the Senna content on the same day as the PSN store update? Polyphony could just be waiting to let their content open. When PS Store is down for maintainance the content will get released.

Mobile site is too glitchy... Can't multi quote without random text jumps.

Didn't we get the Senna content on the same day as the PSN store update? Polyphony could just be waiting to let their content open. When PS Store is down for maintainance the content will get released.

wouldn't the cars be coded in already? If not how are they going to get the cars to us? wouldn't it have to be a large update and not a "hotfix?" Also what cars/tracks would be included?

Even if it did then I'm sure that was a coincidence. At the time when it got delayed due to licensing everyone was thinking it would be linked to the PSN Store update and people were worried that they would have to pay for it.

Point is PD have released updates on odd days - 1.10 came on a Friday - so don't automatically link updates with anything outside influence.

wouldn't the cars be coded in already?

Exactly, they weren't.

Extra stuff in 1.10 is not paid DLC unless they charge for a made-up track.

Nope, it was held back because of reasons, no extra content in GT6 is obtainable on the PS Store

The content is added in game, I'll take the Senna content as an example now that you bring it up:
At update 1.07, some of the Senna stuff was added into the game's files, along with GTA content, at the next update, it was released, within the update, free of charge

Now that the Circuito de la Sierra stuff comes along with 1.10, it does only point to one way, it should be released on 1.11, and as late as 1.12

Now that I remember

@Whistle Snap , Have there been any changes in the Red Bull manufacturer?

yeah my bad I assumed by no interior you meant standard car. You indeed don't see anything inside the Nissan (just verified), only the Aston Martin.

A. Humongous car pack
B. New tracks/track
D. Car and track pack
A, C & D are possible. Vision GT's aren't charged, probably won't ever be (they shouldn't, seeing most can't even be tuned).
How long after GT5 came out did we see the first paid DLC?

If the sheer amount of space that takes up for the numbers and backdrops like some have claimed, I can't imagine how much more of a space it would take up for the two supreme interior that a few people were wanting on these two new vgt vehicles! Good grief!

Can't put numbers on the Plymouth XNR.. :nervous::( A very nice but slightly limited feature, I hope PD continues to expand on this!! The painted brake calipers is pretty cool, not terribly excited about that but I'll def take any new features PD tosses at GT6 at this point!

I think the Nissan sounds pretty good, the Aston sounds really generic. They both handle pretty well, had a lot of fun racing them around in the time trials!

If the sheer amount of space that takes up for the numbers and backdrops like some have claimed, I can't imagine how much more of a space it would take up for the two supreme interior that a few people were wanting on these two new vgt vehicles! Good grief!
there's Zahara de la Siera and two more VGT's hidden -Alfa and Subaru- in the 2GB...

I updated it and it took me 40mins I was on my ps4 while waiting for it. After I updated I did the redbull ring challenge and got my Aston Martin :D not a fan of the Nissan but having a blast with the Aston Martin.

Hi, i noticed something extra thanks to DUBS on youtube.
Did anyone notice that an extra option is added
in the external tuning parts and paint menu's?
when adding spoilers or wheels or paint your car/wheels/calipers.
press triangle.
You get a showroom view you can control with L1 R1.
Nice for me to get a printscreen to create thumbnails for my youtube clips.
see picture....

about the picture i inserted.
Sorry for the blue smiley, that's my avatar and personal logo on youtube.
it is automaticly inserted in my recordings.

About the 2 extra hotfixes
Poly phony saw that with the update and little hotfix they made some mistakes.
You all noticed maybe a second hotfix later on and another this morning.
yesterday evening: a change tire and get a freeze hotfix.
today: a online lobby enter/search hotfix.
Woepsie?

The people that ask what are the hotfixes for?
1. you can go to the Gran Turismo official website and klick news in the top
2. in GT6 go to notifications (after starting up your game, scroll down)
there is all info about updates and hotfixes.

Attachments

• shot0002.png
    shot0002.png
    164.7 KB · Views: 8
^This was already posted in the Undocumented changes thread: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/update-1-10-undocumented-changes-thread.314155

But yeah, that feature is a step in the right direction. Although it's unclear to me why we can't use the Analog Stick to turn the car around. It would have the benefit to be able to see your car from above.
Thank you very much, i'm actually a new member, and this forum is fast... very fast.
You need so much eyes to keep up.
Thank you for the link 👍👍

For once, I actually enjoyed a VGT Seasonal Event. The Nissan one, to be precise. Tokyo R246 was fun to drive around on with this car. The Aston Martin one... Egh... An 800+ HP car on a track as tiny as the short version of the Red Bull Ring? At least I was done quickly :lol:

Haven't tried the painted caliper thing. To be honest I don't like GT6 enough to put more time into it besides unlocking the new VGT cars :guilty: Maybe grab a couple of laps on the 'Ring every so often in an online lobby but that's it... Bought the game for my boyfriend two days ago so hopefully that'll get me playing again!

I'm also starting to hope for some less angular cars from the VGT-designers. I know it's the sort of cars they make nowadays, but... Ah well. Maybe Mini will surprise me with something funny. :sly:

Latest Posts

Back