Update 1.12/1.13 Undocumented Changes Thread

Another confirmation but it isn't specifically a 1.12 change, it happened to me as soon as the "full screen" viewing option became available so 1.11 perhaps?

I only noticed it since 1.12 with the cars I was working on before 1.12. I like it.

I can confirm this. It only happens when you get on track and then back out though.

Like i was said, the Sierra is actually a basis for the upcoming course maker. So only Sierra can do that.

Youll grasp it if you already played GT5.

I found that my S15 (Premium) wouldn't go into cockpit view on the release of 1.12, but then the next day it could. :odd:

Wait. First the Leaf, then the Lancer '05, and now this. I dont even have that problem.

Pics please?

Someone said that BMW M5 don't have cockpit but I drove it today and cockpit is there...

I found that my S15 (Premium) wouldn't go into cockpit view on the release of 1.12, but then the next day it could. :odd:

67fffb91c3cc4ab9c0137383fe0ef02059b01ca3015a53c7de2e55c8bcc2361e.jpg

:lol:

I think there's a pretty large consensus in the 1.12 Car Sounds thread that there has indeed been a significant change to sounds, so can that be added to the list?

The video I made is in that thread...

Last edited:
Why do car engine sounds, tyre sounds keep dropping in open lobbies ive experienced this in every lobby since the update
Probably due to them trying to improve the sound. Might be a hot fix or 2 from getting sorted.

Undocumented Change
Unsure if already mentioned or if specifically new to 1.12. When going to photo mode, the second car to select does not have to be on the Favorite list as it used to be at some point.

I couldnt before 1.12 update. But, now I was able to add Driver number to my SLS GT3. Finally have made my proper matte bright green #63 Erebus Motorsport GT complete.

Evo IX GSR'05 has lost cockpit view on 'Zahara'. Confirmed by @FP12.This is a bug not an undocumented change.

Toyota FT1 VGT has a 'KERS' system. Confirmed by @SkilledRacer.
Is that an undocumented change?

I think there's a pretty large consensus in the 1.12 Car Sounds thread that there has indeed been a significant change to sounds, so can that be added to the list?

The video I made is in that thread...
Added it to the OP....as an ongoing discussion.

Not 100% sure if this is new?? but now in arcade drift trial both sector and full lap modes can be chosen from the driving options menu. Instead of having to exit to track selection to switch

Not 100% sure if this is new?? but now in arcade drift trial both sector and full lap modes can be chosen from the driving options menu. Instead of having to exit to track selection to switch
I don't remember for how long, but that's been available before 1.12

Last edited:
Not sure if this has been mentioned but the penalties at the ring have been MASSIVELY reduced. I had a BIG off into a wall hard tonight backed up, drove back across the grass, and back onto the track without going red. At that point I just started trying to see what it would take to go red. Bounced off a bunch of walls and didn't get a penalty until right at the end. Big difference I say.

Another thing I noticed is that there seem to be more sparks in replays now. Not like it's all the time, just more often than before.. You even get them if you hit a barrier hard enough. Never saw that before.

Another thing I noticed is that there seem to be more sparks in replays now. Not like it's all the time, just more often than before.. You even get them if you hit a barrier hard enough. Never saw that before.
the sparks (on the ring) are there since a few updates ago.
Also when hitting or scratching a barrier (AI as well as your own car). Very well visible at night.

I wouldn't say it's an undocumented change, it is just a feature of an added car which is documented.

Same as the KERS system on the Nissan VGT. If it had been implemented without KERS in the first place and then it was added in this update, undeclared, then yes. But in this instance I don't think it is an undocumented change.

Just my opinion though

Not sure if it's new, but the AI can now use downloadable cars. Just did the 600pp racing car seasonal event & one of the AI vehicles was the Nissan GTR Nismo GT3 Team RJN.
Nope. Only for seasonal.

I remember on the VW VGT patch I race an M4 Coupe on one seasonal. So no.

"When driving online, your car will now ghost anytime you press the "start" button."

I turn penalties off in my lobbies so that very thing can't happen. Now I'm gonna have to ask everyone not to do it. I hope it's a bug & they fix it asap.

:(

Latest Posts

Back