Update 1.12/1.13 Undocumented Changes Thread

So it would be safe to say that the RA menu has partial or intermittent functionality online now?

I'm only seeing suggestions that it works in Quick Match, no mention of it working in a regular online lobby? Quite bizarre how we're only allowed to use in in very select scenarios (and for the most part, only in scenarios where you don't need it and not in scenarios where you do need it).

I'm only seeing suggestions that it works in Quick Match, no mention of it working in a regular online lobby? Quite bizarre how we're only allowed to use in in very select scenarios (and for the most part, only in scenarios where you don't need it and not in scenarios where you do need it).
My guess is they forgot to disable it when they designed QM and it'll be disabled in a future update.

I'm only having this problem on Sarthe '09. I set the time to 23:00 and it's still daylight. At midnight the sky is completely dark. I'm surprised this game used the updated starry skybox for the old version. SSRX and Toscana don't use it (and I think Toscana had 1 hour of night time removed. No fireworks and a really dark atmosphere. As for me, all Nurburgring layouts (including the DTM and F1 tracks) have a good sense of time change.

Strange. Just checked Sarthe '09, set the time to 23:00... and it's dark with fireworks going off at the start/finish line.
untitled_by_unitoone-d82oij1.jpg

You're not the first guy to swerve off topic and you won't be the last. This "undocumented changes" thread has been done many times now and it has a tendency to wander all over the place if the OP (that's me) doesn't keep a tight reign on things. I give the veterans a bit of leeway but the names I don't recognize I tend to push back into line right away so they get the message clearly, especially when it looks like they are expounding off on a huge tangent. I did say I was sorry, right?
My dear friend, I said no need to say sorry, as I am not offended. I'm just weirded out by it, it's fine. I would elaborate on my thoughts now, but I'm afraid that would be outside the Gran Turismo topic altogether. If I felt strongly enough, I'd have PM'd you already, so keep moderating, you're doing a swell job.

Back