Update 1.12/1.13 Undocumented Changes Thread

That's the Japanese version in English, so it looks like the cap is 60,000,000 for the rest of us, but I don't think the cap was raised by 10,000,000.
On screenshot is 600 mil, not 60. Japanese version of game has another car prices? Didn't know about, are you sure?
I'm planning to test at evening if it's really new money cap, just need to break 50 mil. cap

On screenshot is 600 mil, not 60. Japanese version of game has another car prices? Didn't know about, are you sure?
I'm planning to test at evening if it's really new money cap, just need to break 50 mil. cap
Yes, their pricing is similar to yen, so everything looks 10x higher than ours.

How does a video from last November prove that it hasn't been changed?

Because that's version 1.00, basically meaning its been that way since the game came out.

Here's a video from when the game had Update 1.02:

At 24:33, there it is again. So no, it hasn't changed.

Yes, their pricing is similar to yen, so everything looks 100x higher than ours.
EDIT: I'm wrong. I assumed based on 100 Yen being roughly equal to 1 US/AU dollar. In GT6 Japanese credits are only one decimal place longer.

Last edited:
No one's proved it yet, and that's still the Japanese credit system on a mock-up photo.

No one has proved that the limit has been raised.
I never said they changed the credit limit...
I just showed that your suggestion about the 500 mil could be wrong also. ;)

Because that's version 1.00, basically meaning its been that way since the game came out.

Here's a video from when the game had Update 1.02:

At 24:33, there it is again. So no, it hasn't changed.

Thanks for a heads up! I was thinking GT5 :P

I dont know if anyone noticed this, but this hasnt been fixed since game launch until now.
Its about the time when the sun is going up and down...
Ive tested it on tracks like Spa, Nurburgring, Le Mans and now its good.

Before the fix - the sun went up around 8.30, while it should have been around 5 or 6h in the morining..
So it was complete dark on the track when it was 8.00 in the morning wich is not real.
Now the sun goes up around 5.00 wich looks realsitic compared what was before.

And also when it went down... same problem..
It was 23.00 and it was still daylight/sunset on the track and it should have been pitch dark..
But now its complete dark around 21-22.00 wich is fixed..

Warning of possible game crash when watching a replay in gallery - and a notification of a fix in upcoming update. Has this been there before?

They clearly are beginning to have some serious memory issues with ps3..

servers have been terrible since this latest update last few days have been a joke to get a endurance race in our championship started let alone finished

- Switching between cars at replay is much smoother. Previously it has a noticable to great lag.

- Since last hotfix, the forced back view on replay is now fixed.

Undocumented Change

When you have aftermarket rims equipped that are already painted. When you go to buy a different aftermarket rim, the wheels equipped are displayed unpainted.

Can confirm - but seems random which cars/wheels it affects.

I was looking to repaint my Series One Supercharger with Enkei Baja wheels and the wheel paint was missing (but still on the car when you look at it in the garage), but then last night I was tweaking the colours on my Spoon CR-Z and this didn't have a problem with the paint disappearing on the wheels in GT Auto.

Undocumented Change

When you have aftermarket rims equipped that are already painted. When you go to buy a different aftermarket rim, the wheels equipped are displayed unpainted.
Another confirmation but it isn't specifically a 1.12 change, it happened to me as soon as the "full screen" viewing option became available so 1.11 perhaps?

Back