Not open for further replies.

Johnnypenso

Well known double poster
Premium
Canada
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Johnnypenso
i1u9LsDkjO4E87E.jpg
Every update brings with it the possibility of undocumented changes to the game. Please post any undocumented changes you find in the 1.16 1.15.1 update and I'll update the OP regularly to reflect any changes found.

1. Please also make a concerted effort to verify these changes to the best of your ability.
2. If you need help from the community to verify something, don't be afraid to ask.
3. Be as specific and detailed as you can with the information including a brief description of the bug or improvement before it was fixed/changed (if applicable) and how it was fixed. If English is not your first language that's ok, just do the best you can.

THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD ABOUT THE PROS AND CONS OF THE UPDATE or anything else other than undocumented changes in the update. Confine those to the appropriate thread created by @smasherguy1020:

Mazda LM55 VGT Discussion Thread

New bugs, glitches, errors etc........

GTP News Section Article...............

Camber Discussion Thread.............

Update 1.16 1.15.1 Undocumented Changes

Last edited:
Hate to be picky, but it wasn't v1.16, it was a HotFix, if anything, it was v1.15.1... Sorry again for being picky. :)

Yeah, no update this time around. At least its one less thread to open when a new update comes out.

Hate to be picky, but it wasn't v1.16, it was a HotFix, if anything, it was v1.15.1... Sorry again for being picky. :)
Not being picky, just accurate:tup: I jumped the gun after reading there were various bug fixes without doing my homework:banghead: No need to waste such a beautiful thread though and there were changes to DS3 + Chapparal so you never know what else might be hidden:cool:

Is it me or ? on all VGT car, we can see all cocpkit interiors ? ( menu with blurred wallpaper ) At preview cars are a bit bigger ?
Edit: Nevermind i must be tired :lol:

When trying to sort out our cars from the garage using the mileage, it still shows wrong broken mileages. However, when selecting the car and looking down at the informations, it shows the current right mileage. I wonder why in the garage it doesn't display properly..

When trying to sort out our cars from the garage using the mileage, it still shows wrong broken mileages. However, when selecting the car and looking down at the informations, it shows the current right mileage. I wonder why in the garage it doesn't display properly..

Problem is ,that patch (1.15) should scan garage for all cars (open every car to detect mileage) ,but i guess PD didn't come around with any solution how to make it fast.

If you don't want to wait for PD's fix or manually select car by car ,so this new feature can detect proper mileage, you can do it in few minutes , by opening "stockyard" ,then go into your garage ,select all cars and transfer them to stockyard.Do not exit cars menu (because you will have to wait for stockyard to save and then open again which is the most time consuming part),just go into stockyard and select all cars you transfered from garage and transfer them back into garage . All cars will now have proper mileage detected and whole operation (500cars) took me about 2+ minutes incl. opening stockyard (50+cars) and saving whole thing back.

Alternative is ,you select all cars (or those without detected mileage) and choose "update car picture" within garage menu.Game will load every car and hence detect mileage ,but the problem is ,that this operation last too long (500 cars = cca. 30 min)

Last edited:
Problem is ,that patch (1.15) should scan garage for all cars (open every car to detect mileage) ,but i guess PD didn't come around with any solution how to make it fast.

If you don't want to wait for PD's fix or manually select car by car ,so this new feature can detect proper mileage, you can do it in few minutes , by opening "stockyard" ,then go into your garage ,select all cars and transfer them to stockyard.Do not exit cars menu (because you will have to wait for stockyard to save and then open again which is the most time consuming part),just go into stockyard and select all cars you transfered from garage and transfer them back into garage . All cars will now have proper mileage detected and whole operation (500cars) took me about 2+ minutes incl. opening stockyard (50+cars) and saving whole thing back.

Alternative is ,you select all cars (or those without detected mileage) and choose "update car picture" within garage menu.Game will load every car and hence detect mileage ,but the problem is ,that this operation last too long (500 cars = cca. 30 min)
Thanks it worked :)

Was before 1.15.1 (?) an option to fast forward VGT movies ? I usually skip them ( :P ) but when I pressed X a menu appeared for flash forward ,pause and stuff . is that new ? :D ALSO MERRY XMAS HO HO HO !

The season's greeting intro movie for the Mazda VGT, complete with a Santa counting down the reveal, was a neat touch. A decent amount of work went into making that happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back