Update 1.15 Undocumented Changes Thread

Anyone else noticing a 'sound warp' around the Lexus Super GT car when in cockpit view?

Its like that car sucks all of the sound out of the environment, very strange.

"Glowing bumper"?
lexus_lfa_nurburgring_package__12_by_unitoone-d6yvkf3.jpg

Not in the OP but probably mentioned... when you set the time offline (hour, minutes) more than 50 seconds were previously added, so that the next minute started really soon. Now you get :00, so total time at 1 minute flat has the clock change to the next minute.

Last edited:
The car list order now remains at the last one you selected whereas before it would default to last used. I like to have my list sorted by PP and I used to have to change it every time I went into the garage. Same for the eligible cars list.

The car list order now remains at the last one you selected whereas before it would default to last used. I like to have my list sorted by PP and I used to have to change it every time I went into the garage. Same for the eligible cars list.

I noticed this also,finally! I've been playing GTAv more these days,but just realized this. Nice.

On replay, when its raining and the replay finishes, if the start is dry then its still raining on the interior view even when on the replay.

Roof cam 2 (back roof cam) on Renault Gordini is glitched.

Back