Update 1.21 Released

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 1,542 comments

Considering the wait, are you happy with how the finished product appears to look?

• Total voters
Does anybody could run the CM with Bluestacks??
It hasn't shown up in the store where I'm at (Southern California), but I think someone upthread said it wasn't working because Bluestacks was emulating an older tablet. I'm not holding out much hope.

who wants to Sochi circuit, my nickname vecrep12. I hung it on the wall of the community

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    69 KB · Views: 178
  • image.png
    image.png
    48.2 KB · Views: 177
I'm sure this
Безымянный.png
this
Безымянный.png

and this
Безымянный.png

means that app is just don't available for Android yet.
It seems to be obvious to me. Maybe I'm wrong and the app for Android made only to the person who has downloaded it already.

I was going to reply to you this morning, but work got in the way.... Anyhow:
Are you sure you want to think that way? Especially that now we know pretty much how it is gonna be...
I agree with you that frame rates drop down gets in the way of the game.... But at this point, I would rather have a brand new feature until GT7 comes... For sure there won't be any frame rate issues on the PS4.

Until then let enjoy the CM, hopefully the frame rates don't get worse....

Yeah, I'm sure I want to think that way. As I expected, the CM isn't all that awesome. I never bothered with the CM in GT5 at all, and none of the tracks created with it were very good that I found. The new CM is better, but nobody is going to be making tracks that compare with what is already in the game so what's the point? I'd rather the effort went to making the game itself better...

too bad they made course maker depending on internet connection and android/ios. when sony shuts down gt6 servers its impossible to have it later like its possible now on gt5

Tried making complex string....
omg lol. Nice work. But complex string original lenght is more than 10km so thats why you could not finish it.

I have a question, can you share the actual track files in the internet and can we download them and install them on the game? That would be the best thing ever.

Course maker itself does contribute to that, even if PD has basically invented new ways to screw it up.

For some. I honestly just don't get the big deal about the course maker. I mean great, people can create a million boring, generic-looking layouts - some of which are a vague, cut-down version of some real world layout- to drive around. So what? If you could actually fully create your own track using the same tools as the devs did to build the tracks already in the game, then sure that would be an awesome thing! But a bunch of bland little courses built with a feature-limited line editor? Meh...

For some. I honestly just don't get the big deal about the course maker. I mean great, people can create a million boring, generic-looking layouts - some of which are a vague, cut-down version of some real world layout- to drive around. So what? If you could actually fully create your own track using the same tools as the devs did to build the tracks already in the game, then sure that would be an awesome thing! But a bunch of bland little courses built with a feature-limited line editor? Meh...
Missing the point.

Missing the point.

OK fill me in. What's the point?

Oh look, someone created Tara Florio for GT6! Awesome! Of course it's only half the length...and none of the corners are accurate...and none of the elevations are right...and none of the track side objects are correct and it doesn't actually look like Targa Florio, but awesome!

So even the horribly gimped and badly implemented version of what Kaz bragged about two years ago makes the game better than it was without it, objectively, just like vague wishes for a better framerate would.

OK, I guess so...

I'm not sure what's "vague" about wishing for better in-game performance. I would LOVE to be able to enjoy the very nice recreation of Bathurst that is already in the game without the poor framerate that it currently has. That would be a real improvement!

Would it be possible for someone to release the .apk outside of the Play Store? If so, that would theoretically give all android users access. I really want to make my own tracks, but I'm stuck with a note 5.

So, even if you DO have Android 4.1 or higher, you can still be out of luck.

Yes, meaning it's probably going to be all of those cheapo Chinese devices that will not work and you will have to buy a tablet that costs at least the same price as a new PS3. :rolleyes:

Back