Update 1.21 Released

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 1,542 comments

Considering the wait, are you happy with how the finished product appears to look?

• Total voters
This might not be the entire info. It might be much larger. Also, it seems that this is for tablet as well, and they have probably never developed for other devices before. It's a huge technological barrier.

As an aside, notice the trend? Promised course 'maker' in GT5, get generator, but then get maker in GT6, but you were promised a GPS course generator? GT7 GPS course generator confirm?

Soon
Maybe Very Soon.

This might not be the entire info. It might be much larger. Also, it seems that this is for tablet as well, and they have probably never developed for other devices before. It's a huge technological barrier.

Of course it's not easy for them, but something gone wrong in their roadmap and fail to deliver this feature at a reasonable time after the game launch.

+ they even had prepare a TV commercial ad for the course maker, maybe they rebuilt the feature from ground and that would make sense to make us wait almost 2 years.

Well i'm gonna try the course maker but I'm not too excited. We are in 2015 the PS4 has 2 years and we are still excited for an update on an old gen game...

Last edited:
That's even worse, who even owns one of those things other than soccer moms with 8 year old children? They're utterly worthless, they're inferior to laptops in every way - you can't even argue that they're more compact, because a Macbook can contest them in that category.

I used to think that way. Then I used one at work. A tablet has and never will be a replacement for a full-blown laptop or desktop computer, but for simpler tasks, they're quite handy.

For an application like this, I can understand why they'd want the increased screen size of tablets. Of course, I can also understand how it'll be frustrating for those of us that don't have one.

My family is asking why the hell I'm jumping around in such craziness and happiness without answering them after I was browsing on my phone...

I mean I can't believe it...I thought we will get much less than that....I never believed it would be announced right now....

I want to stop but I just can't. ..

That's even worse, who even owns one of those things other than soccer moms with 8 year old children? They're utterly worthless, they're inferior to laptops in every way - you can't even argue that they're more compact, because a Macbook can contest them in that category.

Me, a just-turned 26 year old who has no kids and likes a alternative between a laptop or having to stare in to his small phone screen while out at a restaurant.

You can be upset without a broadsweeping generalization.

Regardless, having it only as an app, adding to that, only as a tablet-intended feature really brings this down... Then again the official website doesn't say anything about this, so we're not done yet I hope.

Great news! I wasn't expecting anything so this sounds really good. But I'll have to try it our before joining the hype. PD brought me to this level of skepticism with their announcements.

On a side note, great job to the GTP staff for getting an exclusive first look of such an important feature! Kudos to all our great Admins and Colaborators.

edit: So, only players with tablets will be able to use this? what the?

How do I join GtPlanet group? It's been a while that I've played gt6 (haven't used the ps3 in a long time). I'm also an offline racer, my internet is slow and my few attempts to race online were received with insults, so no online races for me. Can I still join GtPlanet group?

ibnUsWPPySNhgb.gif

Back