Update 1.31 speculation thread - coming December 5th

• Thread starter Envoxeb
  • 1,247 comments

what do you think about the new track?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, based on the other GT Awards winners, 300k seems right.
The 1967 Nova is N700, but it still doesn't work for the Nostalgia Cup as it's pretty much a race car. The FZ is tuned as well. So, I'll just have to wait for the Fairlady ZG.

Edit:N300 may be right. http://www.speedhunters.com/2016/02/fuguz-movie-stars-car-guys/
The Z puts down 220 horsepower to the wheels and makes joyous noises as the tach swings toward 9,000rpm.

Last edited:
2019 911 gt3 rs will probably be there. They wouldnt use it in the spots as much otherwise..

03-2019-Porsche-GT3-Weissach-NYIAS-KBB.jpg

This is the new 992?

I'm 911'ed out.

We have the 996, 997 and 991 and thats plenty IMO.

I would actually like the slower models like maybe the 911 Touring but really, this isnt Porsche 2000 Unleashed.

I'm not getting where these cars are used unless you want to include in new 996/997 Porsche Cup leagues sport events etc.

I'd kinda wouldnt mind a 993 to be honest. Not a huge fan of the 964... would rather a 3.2 Classic but many people love this old air cooled gen.

This is the new 992?

I'm 911'ed out.

I would actually like the slower models like maybe the 911 Touring but really, this isnt Porsche 2000 Unleashed.

I'm not getting where these cars are used unless you want to include in new 996/997 Porsche Cup leagues sport events etc.

I'd kinda wouldnt mind a 993 to be honest. Not a huge fan of the 964... would rather a 3.2 Classic but many people love this old air cooled gen.
I'll have to check, but I'd be surprised if the 996 & 997 aren't used for Carrera Cup Leagues.

In before the complete and official Twitter post by Kaz. :D
7206331227284997124_0.jpg

Correct guesses get a like from me on their next post on GT Planet. :lol:

N.b. I created this decal and took this photo myself on GT Sports scapes mode in case you didn't realise. Don't want to mislead anyone.

Last edited:
I dont think they are 'ports' at all. Go to the GT6 vs GTS model comparison thread and they look ground up builds.

They absolutely are GT6's super-premiums with adaptive tessellation applied.

For the record I'm not referring to the "standard" vehicles that were carried over from GT4, just the 180 or so cars that were new to GT6 or added to it.

Well, with PDI getting that modelling help, we'll just have to wait for the other "new to GT Sport" cars(Starion, Stratos, Alfa 155, SCG, GT Award cars).
Bring on the 180 cars: '69 Camaro, BMW 507, El Camino, Shelby GT350, Honda Fit, Toyota Aqua S and Vitz, Trans Am, all that.

I hope that this will be a second November update, due to the last update should've been an October but delayed because of the FIA GTsport competition.:D:D

I hope that this will be a second November update, due to the last update should've been an October but delayed because of the FIA GTsport competition.:D:D

Well i hope so

But there are talks about pushing to 21 of december

Well a variation of a track that isnt that popular is cause for concern for some people.

Put it like this, if this is the Dec. update then this is going to carry us thru to the new year if they dont do an Xmas gift update of some sort like the Mazda LM55.

They absolutely are GT6's super-premiums with adaptive tessellation applied.

For the record I'm not referring to the "standard" vehicles that were carried over from GT4, just the 180 or so cars that were new to GT6 or added to it.
This is not true. A vast majority of the cars actually have model differences beyond simple higher polygon counts.

This is not true. A vast majority of the cars actually have model differences beyond simple higher polygon counts.

Semantics. Upgrades aside, they're models from GT6 and not ground-up creations, which is my original point.

This is the new 992?

I'm 911'ed out.

I'm a big fan of Porsches, and i will always welcome a 911 into the game

What irritates me is that PD only add the damn GT3s. So many model choices across the different gens (from Carrera 2s to GT2 RSes) and they stick to GT3 on all gens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back