Update 1.31 speculation thread - coming December 5th

• Thread starter Envoxeb
  • 1,247 comments

what do you think about the new track?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pontiac Firebird Trans Am '78 - Pontiac debut in Brand Central?
Ferrari F50 1995 - Do I have to add anything else?
McLaren P1 GTR - Beautiful addition, hoping to see the road version one day...
Fugu Z - Good addition.
Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2) '63 - 👍
Tesla Motors Model S Signature Performance '12 - If it is also this Gr.X is practically useless.
Then remains the last car yet to be unveiled, forward reminds me of a Subaru (2006 Hawkeye) but from the shape the rear seems cut off, Hot Hatch?

Last edited:
The last car is the E92 M3.

Looks like I’m one of the only ones that is happy to see the Model S return. Can’t wait for the F50, its been a long time coming.

Heck yeah!! Trans Am baby!
I've always been fond of the 1978 Trans Am because my father purchased one brand new in 1978 in Martinique Blue. He still owns it today and it has 56,000 original miles!
1978-trans-am-martinique-blue-66-litre-numbers-matching-california-rust-free-1.jpg

There is going to be a lot of Burt Reynolds tributes in the livery editor.
1.jpg

Yeah I`ve Heard that an Update is Coming with the Ferrari F50 on YouTube.This Update should Include the Tokyo Circuit.That`s a Good Idea and the
Game is getting Worther and Worther Adding Cars,Tracks and Game Modes.

I dont know either but most other features on the silhouette resemble more of the Jaguar XKR Coupe '10.
latest

Or a Jaguar XKR-S '11.
latest
Although those would be great additions, I feel that it is indeed the Model S. The Jaguars' have a longer hood and the silhouette seems to have a shorter nose and a more gradual sloping rear. Also, the shape of the hood resembles the shape of the S's.

Wow. Surprised that there is so many people disappointed here.

Everything except the Tesla seems like a great addition to me. 👍

E92 in Hellrot on Nürburgring here I come!
I'm more dissapointed on past update where the only new thing is the classic Mini.

This is actually pretty promising. Though hopefully there's more returning cars included especially cars like Ferrari Daytona and Corvette Stingray Racer Concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back