Update 3.66 Problems

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT5Power
  • 2 comments
  • 1,859 views

GT5Power

Premium
Messages
2,247
Greece
Athens
Messages
VQS_Ntinoskonsta
Hi everyone,
I've seen some threads about 3.66. I haven't updated my PS3 yet. Do you think that after the update will I have any problems? Will I lose my saved file? Will my PS3 get YLoD?
 
Do you think that after the update will I have any problems?
No.

Will I lose my saved file?
No.

Will my PS3 get YLoD?
Every PS3 will get a YLOD at some point in it's life, All Electronic hardware fails at some point so this is an obvious answer, Will you get a YLOD as a result of updating the firmware? It's possible but unlikely for the most part, Unless you are REALLY unlucky.

My suggestion? update, You can't play new games or play GT5 online until you do.

:)
 
Last edited:
OK,thanks:)
 
Back