[Update 4] Even More on the Story - Crazy $%#@ Going on at My Neighbor's House

Bulgaria
Canada
About 10 minutes ago, coming home I see people next to my house all on cellular telephones. Next door both houses are silent and both doors are flung open. The people on their cells were witnesses or something along those lines (I can only assume since I have no evidence.) I could tell something just happened as they were all barefoot in the cold of the rain. No one walks barefoot when it's pouring out. As I'm opening my door I can hear one of them. Assuming their talking to the cops he says "...the guy wasn't crazy or anything....". I guess he was talking about the person who was blamed guilty. I return home take off my shoes and I hear someone outside panicking. Completely unaware I walk over to my window facing the people on their phones and I hear a man with an Asian accent screaming at the top of his lungs in a worried, helpless voice: "SELF DEFENSE!!! SELF DEFENSE!!! SELF DEFENSE!!!". I thought some bad 🤬 was going to go down, but to my surprise everything fell silent and not a word was heard after. About 5 minutes later (when I started writing this) I could hear a faint sobbing. I don't know if the crying had anything to do with the situation. I tried to connect my ideas and came with the result as to the two houses were supposedly broken into but why was the man screaming at the top of his lungs "self defense"? I'm honestly confused. At the moment cigarette smoke is lingering around me as someone lit their tobacco outside. Really weird guys... :odd:

When I came home I ran to my iPod to record the conversation but evidently enough it's battery was completely dead. So my computer is here on the window sill charging my iPod and I wait to hear something. The event must have been something because the man's voice was honestly disturbing. What did he do in self defense? Did he intentionally hurt someone?

Oddly enough yesterday I was writing down all my serial numbers to my bike, computer, iPod, etc. Because I thought to myself, what if they get stolen? This is just really weird as yesterday I was preparing for such an event. :scared:

Another disturbing point I'd like to add is when I was in Frankfurt airport this summer and I thought to my self "Wow, what would I do in case of a shooting massacre? Where would I run? Where would I hide? Next thing I realize is I'm watching the Norway massacre unfold. I'm honestly disturbed at my own thoughts.

It's like I'm predicting someone else's future. This isn't BS I'm serious. So I'll update you guys on the situation back at home later on when I get a grasp of what's going on.

UPDATE: I just heard the Asian guy screaming again. This time at a distance saying "They need you arrested!"

UPDATE: 2 Apparently the police have arrived. I still know nothing more of the situation.

UPDATE: 3 Information

So our neighbor told us that she was in her home when she heard loud noises, banging and shouting. She heard someone scream "Call the Police!". She picked up the phone and called the cops. Next thing a man runs out of the house his arm soaked in blood. He had wrapped a pillow around it to stop the bleeding. Apparently someone in the house snapped, assaulted him and cut his arm. Going back to my situation, I guess the man screaming "Self Defense" was either the father or the other man who had snapped. Self defense by stabbing him? Or self defense to protect himself from being stabbed? Who is who? What's the entire story? Why did he go nuts and stab a man? Was he being threatened or was it a mental problem.

...I'm starting to dislike my new neighbors. :lol:

UPDATE: 4 More Information

So apparently the attacker was the son. The father was assaulted. The father and mother ran to the neighbors house to protect themselves from their son. I guess the son ran off around the block (damn I would be scared if I ran into him!) screaming and yelling "Self Defense", "They need to arrest You!" (supposedly at his dad). I still don't want to say he's guilty because if you look at the story from his perspective, the parents may have seriously upset him, then again it could be a mental thing. :indiff:

Last edited:
I know. I'm still by the window waiting for more of the event to unfold. I don't want to miss anything since things like this never happen here.

That's really weird, who in the nine hells would scream ''SELF DEFENSE'' during a real self defense scenario? :dunce:

That's really weird, who in the nine hells would scream ''SELF DEFENSE'' during a real self defense scenario? :dunce:

Perhaps their strategies failed and then they resort to loud outbursts. Or a cry for help (not in a Superhero kind of way :P)?

Maybe the guy was trying to explain himself after fight? I don't even know if there was a fight. He was just screaming it at the top of his lungs probably because he hurt someone before. He sounded really really worried so I guess he hurt someone and go into some 🤬 for it.

Explain your other situations? Well, "Self-defense" could have been the safeword.

Just keep to your own business and answer the door with a shotgun within arm's reach.

Explain your other situations? Well, "Self-defense" could have been the safeword.

Just keep to your own business and answer the door with a shotgun within arm's reach.

True, or a "multi tool axe" which was featured in the "Show off Your latest Purchase" thread.

Last edited:
I kinda know how you feel. Sort of anyway. I had a dream about a Japanese Earthquake with mass flooding, looking down at the destruction from a helicopter. When I awoke I was looking at the TV, explaining that a massive earthquake hit Japan, and a Tsunami ensued, with a shot looking down from a helicopter. It felt weird.

My neighbors are crazy too! One time a cop pulled up to their house and the husband bolted out of the cops sight. That night she was digging something in the backyard with floodlights on, the next week an entirely different guy comes out of the house claiming to be her husband. Keep in mind the other dude had been her "husband" for a couple years, and they'd lived their about 10 months. Apparently she's been arrested for multiple serious check frauds. And the fact that her and her husband go by the name of Dee and Paul, the exact same names as another couple on our street.

I prefer using a short blunt object, like this metal rod that's supposed to be the support for the legs of an old foldable chair I've had beside my bed for who knows how long... it's short and light, making it easy to swing and accelerate, but also solid, hard and burred at the other end to inflict some brutal hits.

@OP, you're kind of scaring me, since I live on the same soil as you.

When you say that I picture in my mind the opening of "Hot Fuzz's Operation Crack Down".

Yeah that's what I thought...and when I looked out my window the first thing I thought was "Holy 🤬 Osama lives next door" then I saw the DEA Sign on their backs and realized they just came to do a drug bust.

I kinda know how you feel. Sort of anyway. I had a dream about a Japanese Earthquake with mass flooding, looking down at the destruction from a helicopter. When I awoke I was looking at the TV, explaining that a massive earthquake hit Japan, and a Tsunami ensued, with a shot looking down from a helicopter. It felt weird.

Do the world a favor and stop having dreams! :sly:

This is why I avoid any sort of contact with my neighbours at all costs.

Except for this lovely Japanese couple across the road that brought over cupcakes when they first moved in, there pretty cool.

This is why I avoid any sort of contact with my neighbours at all costs.

Except for this lovely Japanese couple across the road that brought over cupcakes when they first moved in, there pretty cool.

I know what you mean. I really, really dislike neighbors... Unless their my friends, I tend to ignore them / not become friend with them.

Zombies dude, it's started.

Speaking of which I got this shirt yesterday!

The-Winchester-Tavern-T-SHIRT-11467.jpg

I was wearing it when I passed the people on their cell phones calling the cops! :lol:

That's why I'm glad that I live in a (fairly) small country town, not a lot happens around here.:lol:

If I were you I'd call the non-emergency police line and just say your concerned about this and would like to know more.

In my own crazy neighbour story the renter next door staged a break-in in his OWN house on Christmas Eve!!! They arrested him on boxing day because he stole from the other people who actually owned the house....

Back