[Update 4] Even More on the Story - Crazy $%#@ Going on at My Neighbor's House

Domestic disturbance. Someone having a row with their wife/girlfriend. Keep your nose out of it wait for the police to come and sort it out, which they will by the sound of it. But expect it to happen again in the future (Been there, had the neighbours from hell and no, it wasn't fun.)

( Been there, had the neighbors from hell and no, it wasn't fun.)

Actually I just remembered we just got these neighbors move in like a month ago. They could be trouble, I mean the guy screaming was Asian, and the direction he was screaming from was his house. We don't have any Asian neighbors anywhere else, so it's probably them. :guilty:

The kid probably got a math question wrong, and his dad smacked him in the back of the head, and the kid decided he had enough. No joke intended.

Maybe the son came home with a B+ on his report card and the dad said "you going to die now" (in funny asian accent)

Were you referring to this?

7449409.jpg

crazy story.
I have a portugese pub as a neighbor, so I know this situation :D (screaming people at night and bar fights)

The craziest thing I've ever had nearby is an argument over a hedge, between my neighbour and the person opposite. My neighbour solved it by removing the hedge entirely. It's quite nice, since we can see the river in the distance through the gap now. :lol:

Craziest thing I've ever had was an argument with my newly arrived African neighbour, he was a complete wacko, went beserk about the craziest (smallest) things, untill one day he went to far, and slapped my girlfriend on the butt, as I was sitting inside, and seeing it happen.

I warned him before, that he had to act normal or I would slap him silly, and when that happened I stormed outside and gave him a *Falcon Punch* right on his face.

1 month later, he and his girlfriend moved out.

crazy story.
I have a portugese pub as a neighbor, so I know this situation :D (screaming people at night and bar fights)

Dude that sounds awesome! I can imagine a bunch of drunks missing punches and falling to the ground for no reason. In the morning everyone is sleeping inside the pub :lol:

Craziest thing I've ever had was an argument with my newly arrived African neighbour, he was a complete wacko, went beserk about the craziest (smallest) things, untill one day he went to far, and slapped my girlfriend on the butt, as I was sitting inside, and seeing it happen.

I warned him before, that he had to act normal or I would slap him silly, and when that happened I stormed outside and gave him a *Falcon Punch* right on his face.

1 month later, he and his girlfriend moved out.

Better Option in my opinion:

rsU45.jpg

Back