[Update] Driveclub : Still (42) => 19 Cars to DISCOVER

• Thread starter awcar28
  • 136 comments
Hi everyone! according to Evolution Studios
with the season pass, every month until July 2015 we gonna have a pack of car including a free one
(knowing that they offer the first pack, they added one more month for those who buy the season pass :bowdown:)
15012015800_59e678b7db_b.jpg

so far, this is what we've got
Pack 1 (offered)
1291977_731915886892774_5749430769237339852_o.jpg

KTM x-bow R
W motors lykan hypersport
Renault twin'run
Catheram SP/300.R
BMW M4

+Renaut Dezir
+newer model of the BMW M5 (2013)

Pack 2 : Redline
driveclub-artwork-redline-expansion-pack548bd3f8b5087.jpg

Renault Alpine A110-50
Ferrari 458 Speciale
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Coupe Electric Drive
McLaren F1 LM
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray

free car : Mazzanti Evantra :drool:
+ adding a variant of the Ferrari 599XX, the Evoluzione

:D
The big news is the introduction of new manufacturer like Chevrolet and Mazzanti!
Which gives hope to see more new manufacturer like Dodge, Ford, Lamborghini, Lexus, Nissan :eek:
Now knowing this, we still have 42 39 car to discover ! :dopey:

Pack 3 : Apex

apex.jpg

_Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Centennial Edition
_Ferrari Enzo
_Jaguar C-X75
_Caterham R500 Superlight
_McLaren 650S

_Icona vulcano !!

Pack 4 : Downforce

10344225_781252855292410_1141806919999531911_o.jpg

_Chevrolet Corvette Z06
_Dodge SRT Viper GTS
_Ferrari F50
_Koenigsegg One:1
_Jaguar F-Type R coupe
+
_VUHL 05

and here a realistic list of car we can get(and i hope) ordered by country, and even so i just listing 21 car! barely half

Edit : i added
_Ford Focus ST
_Peugeot 408 GT
_Peugeot Onyx Concept

uk.jpg
jaguar f-type r coupe.jpg

fr.jpg
citroen ds 5ls r.jpg

peugeot 408 gt.jpg
peugeot onyx concept.jpg

it.jpg
ferrari  laferrari.jpg

lamborghini huracan.jpg
lamborghini aventador.jpg

Japanese.jpg
Toyota gt86 trd.jpg
lexus rc f.jpg
lexus lfa.jpg
Nissan 370 z nismo.jpg
Nissan GT-R 2015.jpg

de.jpg
Scirocco R 2015.jpg
Audi TT S Coupe 2015.jpg
mercedes cls 63 amg.jpg
Mercedes S65 AMG.jpg
BMW M6 Coupe 2015.jpg
BMW i8.jpg

us.jpg
Ford focu st 2015.jpg
ford mustang gt 2015.jpg

chevrolet camaro zl1 2014.jpg
dodge challenger srt 2015.jpg
dodge charger srt 2015.jpg
dodge srt viper.jpg

hope you like my list and hope we gonna be surprised by what coming next :cheers:
and you guys, what cars do you think we'll have in the game?

Last edited:
People still seem to forget the cars that are yet to be released - good initiative.

Last edited:
I think we will see more of an American and Japanese presence, it's one of the biggest complaints about the game and a pretty glaring oversight on Evo's part. The new Mustang, SRT Hellcats and Viper are I think America's most likely cars, whereas I wouldn't be surprised to see the NISMO GT-R, GT86, and new NSX represent Japan. That may be one you want to add to the list.

Welcome to the era of developers being unable to develop a game for 70€ per copy and having to sell you a 50€ season pass. I honestly don't mind - we are getting a lot more content than, say, ten years ago.

The only thing that baffles me is their initial car list choice - which is severely lacking in diversity.

Welcome to the era of developers being unable to develop a game for 70€ per copy and having to sell you a 50€ season pass. I honestly don't mind - we are getting a lot more content than, say, ten years ago.

You don't have to exaggerate.

I paid 229 SEK (~24 EUR) for the Season Pass.

a lot of work for this list and i appreciate that you like it sels4arsenal
Everyone what is your favorite model, I will try to add to the list :cheers:

Great list 👍 @awcar28

I personally like the lower power end of the cars to throw around the tight tracks some of the hyper cars are difficult to control on some tracks
i.e another Hot hatch pack or even 'Warm' Hatch.
I would love a 'Ford' Sport ST or RS pack of:
Ford Fiesta ST 2012 Ford Focus ST 2006/2011 Ford Focus RS 2009/2015? Even throw in the Mondeo Titanium X sport or a Sierra Cosworth for something different. :gtpflag:

For France, you can add the Peugeot Onyx. It was already in a vidéo. Another contender could be the Peugeot 408GT or the Exalt.

I really like the more European focus of this game. 👍

thank you torque, yea some lower power is really good, like que BMW M235i , or CLA , hope we gonna see more of this categorie, i'll add the Ford Focus ST 2015 👍

Doblocruiser! you have absolutly right aboutthe onyx!! :bowdown:
onyx.jpg

i'll add it with the 408GT(the exalt is a concept of it) who is awesome!

I like more cars but I like more locations even more. As Forza 5 has shown, even with a decent amount of cars, you'll get bored quickly racing a small number of tracks.

it would be awesome if they create a free ride mode on each location :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
speaking of location, like paulpg87 say's soon we'll have Japan :drool::drool:

Regarding locations, it looks like we'll only get two more track updates according to the DLC wheel. These are scheduled for January and February - so maybe Japan will pop up after that, unless it appears in January and gets an update in Feb. I hope the former is the case personally.

I also hope that they add more in a few months, certainly as most of the tracks and circuits could have potential variants, what with the blocked off roads sitting there tantalisingly.

Regarding locations, it looks like we'll only get two more track updates according to the DLC wheel. These are scheduled for January and February - so maybe Japan will pop up after that, unless it appears in January and gets an update in Feb. I hope the former is the case personally.

I also hope that they add more in a few months, certainly as most of the tracks and circuits could have potential variants, what with the blocked off roads sitting there tantalisingly.

How many new tracks have we received out of the 11 promised? Is it 4? If so, I doubt they will release the remaining 7 tracks in just two months.

Centura i think you're right, we'll got 11 new tacks, and MeanElf i though we'll have just 2 more tracks , one for january and one for february, but i think they just forgot to add the little circle of new tracks in the other month 👍

How many new tracks have we received out of the 11 promised? Is it 4? If so, I doubt they will release the remaining 7 tracks in just two months.
I'd forgotten that eleven were promised, I was just going on the DLC wheel.
Centura i think you're right, we'll got 11 new tacks, and MeanElf i though we'll have just 2 more tracks , one for january and one for february, but i think they just forgot to add the little circle of new tracks in the other month 👍
Here's hoping :)

I don't think they added a new DLC pack. I think they extended the Season Pass by adding a paid DLC out side of the season pass. Microsoft has done this with Forza with content not included in the pass. The livery packs are silly to not be included. The game shouldn't be a DLC rip. It's not big enough to get people to buy any piece of content. I have the pass and was shocked to see some content not included.

Also the map only shows whats free and whats in the Season Pass. But I didn't get any free livery packs, they are $0.99.

I don't think they added a new DLC pack. I think they extended the Season Pass by adding a paid DLC out side of the season pass. Microsoft has done this with Forza with content not included in the pass. The livery packs are silly to not be included. The game shouldn't be a DLC rip. It's not big enough to get people to buy any piece of content. I have the pass and was shocked to see some content not included.

Also the map only shows whats free and whats in the Season Pass. But I didn't get any free livery packs, they are $0.99.

https://twitter.com/Rushy33/status/549225695181045760

There is a problem with how PSN have activated the DLC - check Twitter or FB and you'll see that Evolution are aware of the issue of people with season passes being asked to pay still. It'll be fixed with the next patch. (Tree'd by Darth Mosco)

Personally, I don't think £20 is at all expensive or a rip-off for what we have got and still will be getting...

MeanElf what's your top 5 favorite car? just curious :D
You'll laugh when I say that I honestly have no clue about any cars out there in the real world. I'm not really a petrol-head...well, that's a lie actually, as I like big vehicles such as articulated trucks, tanks and the like (so I suppose I'm a diesel-head then :lol:) My car knowledge has mostly come from GT and a few other games.

I do like rally cars though, but I doubt we'll see anything like those in DC, even considering that the game originally was going to be a rally one. I would be happy with a balance across the board though - I think they've done very well in that respect and it's actually refreshing to have some new vehicles to play with rather than all the usual suspects.

So whilst adding more American or Japanese cars isn't really important for me, I probably would appreciate a few of 'em ;)

My top five cars then, while bearing all of the above in mind...

Aston Martin DB5
Jaguar Mk 10
MG TF
Nissan GT-R
Lancia Stratos

At the moment the "Free Tracks" section has 2 months (2 tracks) remaining. I doubt they will add Japanese location/track to the game.

I hope 42 remaining cars contains Japanese cars.

At the moment the "Free Tracks" section has 2 months (2 tracks) remaining. I doubt they will add Japanese location/track to the game.

I hope 42 remaining cars contains Japanese cars.
Japan could be seen as location in a pre-release video, so it'll come with almost 100% certainty.

I'm going to take the pop on the season pass, loving the game so far and to be honest I can't see any games on the PS4 I want currently outside of those I have. 👍

Back