[Update] Driveclub : Still (42) => 19 Cars to DISCOVER

• Thread starter awcar28
  • 136 comments
Great list đź‘Ť @awcar28

I personally like the lower power end of the cars to throw around the tight tracks some of the hyper cars are difficult to control on some tracks
i.e another Hot hatch pack or even 'Warm' Hatch.
I would love a 'Ford' Sport ST or RS pack of:
Ford Fiesta ST 2012 Ford Focus ST 2006/2011 Ford Focus RS 2009/2015? Even throw in the Mondeo Titanium X sport or a Sierra Cosworth for something different. :gtpflag:

Bweh, I really hate hatchbacks, but to each their own :)

I would really enjoy some more highpowered RWD cars and some more tracks in the mountains to fling them around in :)

Also, since there is a whole gamemode made for drifting cars, maybe they should add some japanese driftcars? (I personally don't like the whole drifting thing though :D )

I also think there maybe a chance of an 'Italy' (Italia) Track/Pack at some point along with more 'Italian thoroughbreds' Lamborghini etc from the early design of the game reading up online but it has never been confirmed. That would be great to drive through Tuscany (Toscana) in a Ferrari 360, Maserati Ghibli S, Lambo, Alfa cloverleaf, Bertone styled car, or Lancia AWD if it happened. :P

I also think there maybe a chance of an 'Italy' (Italia) Track/Pack at some point along with more 'Italian thoroughbreds' Lamborghini etc from the early design of the game reading up online but it has never been confirmed. That would be great to drive through Tuscany (Toscana) in a Ferrari 360, Maserati Ghibli S, Lambo, Alfa cloverleaf, Bertone styled car, or Lancia AWD if it happened. :P
mamma mia thats a spicy meatball lol:D:D:D:D

Beautiful thread with those car images!
I got my copy sickeningly cheap so I needed no hesitation to purcahse the s.pass. Looking forward..

thank you Gordon! :)
and i have a really good news for you guys ! :cheers:
Paul Rustchynsky, The game director of the game seen my thread and this is what he said:

1.jpg

:gtpflag::bowdown::drool:

Bweh, I really hate hatchbacks, but to each their own :)

I would really enjoy some more highpowered RWD cars and some more tracks in the mountains to fling them around in :)

Also, since there is a whole gamemode made for drifting cars, maybe they should add some japanese driftcars? (I personally don't like the whole drifting thing though :D )
i kinda agree with this some cars are really touchy to drive like a woman lol

I said it once and I'll say it again: they have to put the Lexus LFA in the game...dat sound...:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

I really want to see some classic super cars added. Like the Jaguar XJ220 and Ferrari F40. Perhaps the old Aston Martin DB5 and the new Aston Martin DB10 :D

Also really want a standard Mclaren F1.

Let's hope for some nice cars in January :-)

My top 5 to be included: (It are all fast cars, but I don't mind "slower" cars either)

Pagani Zonda Cinque
Lamborghini Hurracan
Jaguar F-Type Coupe R
Nissan GTR
Lexus LFA

I'm waiting for only two cars to be honest...

1. Ferrari LaFerrari - since getting the Speciale I think there's a really good chance of that happening

2. Bugatti Veyron Supersport - I know it's 5 years old now, but it's still in my top 3 cars of all time...

i would like too see some old american muscle cars i know they would be hell to control but they would look really sweet in some of those enviroments:cool::cool:

Merely including the LFA in future DLC would justify my purchase of a Season Pass. Also, I would like to see some more independent supercars, such as the Arrinera Hussarya and the SSC Tuatara.

I'm predicting for the Japanese pack we'll see:

2012 Lexus LF-A, or alternatively the 2011 Lexus LF-A Nurburgring Edition
2012 Nissan GT-R Black Edition
2015 Acura NSX Prototype
2014 Ferrari LaFerrari
2008 Mazda Furai or 2007 Mazda Taiki

In addition they'll release the Peugeot Onyx as a free car.

I have a few questions popup in my head about season pass and dlc.

1. Does the season pass only grant access to the paid dlc till June 2015 or is it permanent access to the paid dlc that is acquired using the pass?

2. Does dlc get deactivated without psn plus?

Thanks

1. Does the season pass only grant access to the paid dlc till June 2015 or is it permanent access to the paid dlc that is acquired using the pass?

2. Does dlc get deactivated without psn plus?

Thanks
The impression I got was it'll only be valid until July - it has been extended one month due to the first DLC being offered free to all owners of the game for the problems experienced at the start. I don't know for certain, but I'm basing that supposition on the use of the word season, which in this context usually means annual or less.

I can't say if the DLC needs PS+ - I mean, I don't have PS+ but I bought the game on my wife's PSN account, as she does and I can access the content. Maybe check with Sony on that one.

1. The DLC is forever yours with the Season Pass. I don't think you have to download it before the schedule is over.

Also, they extended the DLC schedule to July because they gave away the DLC in November for free.

2. No. PS+ has nothing to do with the DLC.

I always liked the Furai in GT - good looking car.

Not sure that a Ferrari qualifies as a Japanese car though ;)

The pack wouldn't be 100% Japanese cars in my mind. I can see them releasing the LaFerrari this month. If not part of this pack, then either as the free car or in a second pack.

The impression I got was it'll only be valid until July - it has been extended one month due to the first DLC being offered free to all owners of the game for the problems experienced at the start. I don't know for certain, but I'm basing that supposition on the use of the word season, which in this context usually means annual or less.

I can't say if the DLC needs PS+ - I mean, I don't have PS+ but I bought the game on my wife's PSN account, as she does and I can access the content. Maybe check with Sony on that one.

1. The DLC is forever yours with the Season Pass. I don't think you have to download it before the schedule is over.

Also, they extended the DLC schedule to July because they gave away the DLC in November for free.

2. No. PS+ has nothing to do with the DLC.

Thank you very much for the responses.

Well, looks like the C6 Corvette was confirmed, as shown in the new trailer for one of the Japanese tracks.

Disappointed they didn't use Japan to show off the GT-R or LF-A or something, you know, Japanese, and it's also another Corvette, but at least there's 2 American cars now?

Back