Update..?? Maintenance

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bryan Gomez
  • 69 comments
  • 3,664 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
99
United States
Brooklyn, New York City
Messages
matanui08
Was drag-racing In a Drag Room when all of a sudden, We were all Disconnected from the GT Server
Is this the over-shadowing of an Update or just a regular thing..??
Red Bull Update maybe.??
 
It was supposedly announced that the update will be wednesday, so this is most likely server maitenance.
 
Probably update, no warning message in notifications
 
Got the Same Thing guys..Everyone who was online got disconnected and it says the server is going in Maintenance, Shall the Debate come in! What will it be!
 
I see, Has you guy been disconnected from the GT Servers>>??
 
I see, Has you guy been disconnected from the GT Servers>>??
i think everyone was. My friends are saying that they got disconnected as well and cant get back to the Online Lobby Servers. So something is going on. Probably a Update soon
 
I noticed it too. It says:
______________________________________________
| This server is currently undergoing maintenance. |
| |
| For more details, please visit the following |
| website: |
| http://www.gran-turismo.com |
|_____________________________________________|

When I go there to only maintenance listed it on 12/6/13.
 
Same here.
 
It is possibly the Red Bull Update... Makes sense because the Event say January 2014 and 4 days till the month ends..
 
i think everyone was. My friends are saying that they got disconnected as well and cant get back to the Online Lobby Servers. So something is going on. Probably a Update soon

Or probably just regular maintenance like has been said in the "Notifications" menu since the game was released. But we'll know soon enough, there will be a million threads starting if 1.04 hits.
 
I was just about to ram somebody in my chrome Veyron then we all got kicked off the network... y u do dis PD.
 
All I know is; if course maker goes live and can be shared online, I'm driving my racecar to US129 tonight and will have the Tail of the Dragon room up by dawn.
 
Maybe they just finished the whole Maintenance Server Issues and putting them in now??? :lol: this should be interesting how it ends up to be!
 
Goddamn it PD... You would have think, they could have warned us at first
 
Goddamn it PD... You would have think, they could have warned us at first

They did. We have this every week.

It was from someone who was in a lobby with me before the servers went down. I assumed it would've been on here but, as I just searched, I can't find anything to support it. When the servers are back up, if it doesn't update, I'll ask him again where he saw it as it seems unlikely that they would do maitenance and an update on consecutive days like this.

Okay, the I heard it from a guy in a lobby thing again.
 
All I know is; if course maker goes live and can be shared online, I'm driving my racecar to US129 tonight and will have the Tail of the Dragon room up by dawn.
Course Maker and GPS course capture will be 2 separate updates.
 
What about that New Track, Didn't they say it was Next Month..?? :confused:
 
There is Nothing on the GT Website... As of now
 
What about that New Track, Didn't they say it was Next Month..?? :confused:

Yes, next month as in February - but 214mb is too small for a track larger than the Nurburgring.

I expect just a bug fix or two maybe and red bull events (which might already be confirmed).
 
Multi-screen support?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back