Update..?? Maintenance

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bryan Gomez
  • 69 comments
  • 3,664 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I installed the update but the server is still down...

are-you-shtting-me-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-149.gif


New AMG VGT with the horrible wing.
Some Corvette seasonal.
Red Bull challenge open.
 
It already came out..??? Is It actually 1.04
 
RED BULL CHALLENGE IS LIVe.

Also Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Gran Tursimo Concept and AMG Vision GT Racing Series are out!
 
New Stingray, Mercedes VGT and Red Bull X2014 is what this update has brought at first glance.
 
Check Red Bull Events Guys, And Dealerships
 
The new AMG VGT comes in moar colours and has a wing! I thought they just removed it, turns out its a different version.
 
Aw Man, I forgot to save credits :banghead: for the cars lol
 
X2014 Standard 3million 920 PP
X2014 Fan 6million 964 PP
 
RED BULL Standard challenge is a 5 race championship.
3 laps each on

Silverstone
Trial Mountain
Apricot Hill
Fuji
Nurburgring GP.
 
Time to find batteries for my headset while the update downloads
 
No!!!!, Might have to sell some cars lol, Like my Historic Cars :mad:
 
Well, This Update doesn't include the New Track Correct..??
 
I hate getting excited for a decent patch and then :( Hopefully we get the community features and course maker next time.
 
I knew It might have been an Update, Downloading now..
 
Not sure if anyone said this but there is a new corvette.

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Gran Turismo Concept

A C7 Corvette Concept model suited for both aggressive track days and daily use.

$65,000
 
Not sure if anyone said this but there is a new corvette.

Yup. The SEMA '13 Corvette C7.

Also Birthday Cars are back. Great, just gotta wait two weeks and I'll get a crappy car from '85.
 
Do we win the New Red Bull Cars after racing the Events ??
 
Do we win the New Red Bull Cars after racing the Events ??

Yes. And you win the new Mercedes VGT car from the seasonal, plus I think the Vette has a seasonal as well where you can win that car. But you'll need to wait on the servers.

So don't spend any money yet.
 
Thank You, I was about to sell lol, Was in a Panic
 
Meh, I want my C7 now.
 
Am I the only one that's having the issues with the update?? I've tried twice now and it crashes before the update even starts...stuck with offline mode for now.
 
How long are these Servers down and I see PD has implmented which cars have cockpits and which are blacked out
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back