Bryan Gomez Messages 99 Brooklyn, New York City Messages matanui08 Jan 28, 2014 #62 hexraptor Am I the only one that's having the issues with the update?? I've tried twice now and it crashes before the update even starts...stuck with offline mode for now. Click to expand... Do it as quick as you can, Happened with 1.03
hexraptor Am I the only one that's having the issues with the update?? I've tried twice now and it crashes before the update even starts...stuck with offline mode for now. Click to expand... Do it as quick as you can, Happened with 1.03
H hexraptor Messages 2 United States Messages hexraptor Jan 28, 2014 #63 Bryan Gomez Do it as quick as you can, Happened with 1.03 Click to expand... I guess I'll try tomorrow.. Must play now! haha
Bryan Gomez Do it as quick as you can, Happened with 1.03 Click to expand... I guess I'll try tomorrow.. Must play now! haha
Bryan Gomez Messages 99 Brooklyn, New York City Messages matanui08 Jan 28, 2014 #64 Yep, You guys can keep posting on the thread if anything occurs, It's 11;52 pm In NYC so I got to go to bed lol
Yep, You guys can keep posting on the thread if anything occurs, It's 11;52 pm In NYC so I got to go to bed lol
iainoflo85 Messages 5,068 Glasgow Messages GTP_iainoflo Jan 28, 2014 #65 Just a friendly suggestion, but can we take any further discussion over to this other thread though: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ead-op-for-changes.301204/page-3#post-9275600 This thread has served it's purpose, that thread is about 1.04.
Just a friendly suggestion, but can we take any further discussion over to this other thread though: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ead-op-for-changes.301204/page-3#post-9275600 This thread has served it's purpose, that thread is about 1.04.
Bryan Gomez Messages 99 Brooklyn, New York City Messages matanui08 Jan 28, 2014 #66 Yes, Sir just give me credit with the subject since I posted about it First
Johnnypenso Well known double poster Premium Messages 28,469 Windsor, Ontario, Canada Messages Johnnypenso Jan 28, 2014 #67 Bryan Gomez Yes, Sir just give me credit with the subject since I posted about it First Click to expand... You mean like a virtual hero cookie?
Bryan Gomez Yes, Sir just give me credit with the subject since I posted about it First Click to expand... You mean like a virtual hero cookie?
Bryan Gomez Messages 99 Brooklyn, New York City Messages matanui08 Jan 28, 2014 #68 Really, No just add some regards like "And Thanks to ... for the info and telling us about the update"
Really, No just add some regards like "And Thanks to ... for the info and telling us about the update"
hognhominy Messages 633 Der Drachen Messages hognhominy Jan 28, 2014 #69 already done, no disrepect intended, just a flurry of posting, noting changes, reading others posts, etc.
already done, no disrepect intended, just a flurry of posting, noting changes, reading others posts, etc.
Bryan Gomez Messages 99 Brooklyn, New York City Messages matanui08 Jan 28, 2014 #70 Thank You Man, I am gonna go to Bed now, Its very late here, I will return tomorrow and keep me Posted for anything
Thank You Man, I am gonna go to Bed now, Its very late here, I will return tomorrow and keep me Posted for anything