Update Next Week - October 31

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no way this update can disappoint me... The only thing that might disappoint me is how PD decides to use the 300 SEL... I'd love to see the car ok daily races every other week....

I'll be happy if they add spa, but if they don't, at least we have the Red Pig

FOI- The 300 SEL is the road car not the race car. I am officially done with GT Sport and there lack of add on which consists of "racing cars".Even if the 300 was the race car wtf are we going to do with it. It baffles my mind that PD made this game for one reason and that's to get everyone racing online and there FIA race series. So why on God's green earth do they not add cars that would extend the roster of cars that are mostly used for the meat of the game. But no, they would rather include you in on two versions of the same car, a Honda Fit Hybrid or Honda Beat. Oh the fun. PD has officially made this choice to switch to Iracing that much easier. Bye Bye PD

The AMG looks like a proper bruiser. Good looking car.👍

Supposed to be getting something Michelin related too as I'm pretty sure they mentioned October.

FOI- The 300 SEL is the road car not the race car. I am officially done with GT Sport and there lack of add on which consists of "racing cars".Even if the 300 was the race car wtf are we going to do with it. It baffles my mind that PD made this game for one reason and that's to get everyone racing online and there FIA race series. So why on God's green earth do they not add cars that would extend the roster of cars that are mostly used for the meat of the game. But no, they would rather include you in on two versions of the same car, a Honda Fit Hybrid or Honda Beat. Oh the fun. PD has officially made this choice to switch to Iracing that much easier. Bye Bye PD

Its the road car 100 per cent im sure about this.

A lot Racecar fans are setting themselves up for disappointment to be honest but thank God there are other games that cater to our race car cravings but it sucks at the same time we cant enjoy it in our beloved GT Sport :(

I really hope the Toyota Ts020 and the Nissan R399 GT1 come then again hoping means nothing.

What I need most is penalty line system on lobby, not cars.

Yes, this! Also the mandatory tire compounds. The lobby setup, while decent, could be sooo much better. I hardly every play Sport Mode, as I'm focused on the league I'm running and competing in, meaning I spend most of my time in lobbies.

The AMG looks like a proper bruiser. Good looking car.👍

Supposed to be getting something Michelin related too as I'm pretty sure they mentioned October.

Can't wait to drive the AMG! And yes, when the Michelin partnership was announced, they did mention October as the first Michelin content update. September we just got branding presence in the game, but I'm indeed curious to see what we get next week :)

I was really stoked to see that Mazda hatch profile (current 3s hatch driver...), but finding out it was the 2 was a gut punch. Huh? (it'll be LHD anyway. C for effort from me.)

I hoped the aventador would be an SVJ version, but looks like it isn't. But I'm still glad they added it. That mazda/Mercedes isn't something I'm interested in, unless it has good handling and good straight line performance. If it's awd and has more than 250hp, it could maybe be good. Taycan could be interesting to try. And that old Mercedes...is probably the car I'm most interested to try.

Overall good update, better than previous one imo

Good old PD, totally ignore current GT3 and GTE cars and throw in yet another cruddy shopping trolley.

Other 3 cars are quite interesting though. Fingers crossed for a new circuit and not just a rain addition.

Theres either two reasons we have not gotten a single new modern GT3/E race car yet:

-FIA is holding them back
Or
-PD is still obsessed with nostalgia pandering

Either way its frustrating to say the least

That mazda/Mercedes isn't something I'm interested in, unless it has good handling and good straight line performance. If it's awd and has more than 250hp, it could maybe be good.
The Mazda 2 is front-wheel drive, with 113hp at most. This will likely be the Japanese market Demio (it will become a 2 worldwide with the 2020 facelift), but I don't recall that being any different in drive or powertrain options.

From what I think the cars are:

Lamborghini Aventador LP 750-4 SuperVeloce '16 (N800)
Mazda Demio Racing Concept '15 (N100)
Mercedes Benz 300 SEL 6.3 '72 (N300)
Porsche Taycan Turbo S '20 (Gr. X) - pretty much obvious

Lamborghini Aventador LP 740-4 '11 (N800) (700 to 770ch) 354 km/h
or

Lamborghini Aventador LP 750-4 SuperVeloce '15 (N800) (750 ch) 355 km/h

----------

Mazda 2 Demio or Mazda 2 / Demio '14 (N100)

Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL 6.3 AMG Race Car '71 (N300) (250ch)

Porsche Taycan Turbo S '19 (Gr.X) 680 to 761 ch 260 km/h electric motors

Very out of nowhere rant but anyway.
that are mostly used for the meat of the game.
Actually the vast majority of players dosen't play only at all (i can't blame them) so that "meat" dosen't really exist.

But no, they would rather include you in on two versions of the same car, a Honda Fit Hybrid or Honda Beat. Oh the fun.
Ok i agree we need more race cars and all but "How on god's green earth " can someone confuse the beat and the Fit as the same car? they are literaly nothing alike (Apart from being small Honda's of course) that being said i had lots of fun driving them if you didn't thats ok but this isen't our nor PD's problem you are not the center of attention.

PD has officially made this choice to switch to Iracing that much easier. Bye Bye PD
Well then bye i guess?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back