Not open for further replies.
Australia
Australia

Cars are as following:

Mazda 2 / Demio
Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL 6.3 AMG Race Car
Porsche Taycan
Lamborghini Aventador SV

It’s great to see an update with entirely new-to-the-series content. Hopefully Spa Francorchamps is included as well.

Last edited:
Pictures for reference:

Mazda 2 / Demio:
upload_2019-10-24_17-26-2.jpeg

Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL 6.3 AMG Race Car:
upload_2019-10-24_17-26-55.jpeg

Porsche Taycan:
upload_2019-10-24_17-27-32.jpeg

Lamborghini Aventador SV:
upload_2019-10-24_17-29-46.jpeg

PD is really going starting to go all-out with adding more late-2010's cars as of late, aren't they?

I'm all for it, I'd say it's about damn time PD starts focusing on adding new cars from here on out rather than the ol' Premiums and Standards from GT6.

Was hoping for a Gallardo or Murcielago. The former helped me appreciate the Lamborghini as it was one of the first cars ever seen from their Manu.

The Mercedes might be used for one make races (maybe gonna be used for Nation cup?)

i don't recognize any foglight on the teaser, might as well be the standard version and not the race car unfortunately
Based on the photos posted in this thread, it does look much more like the race car to me. You can see bits of the foglights, and also the protruding lower part of the bumper is absent in the teaser, like it is on the race car.

The aventador is more likely to be the SVJ. Look at the rear wing. The Aventador SV has a flat ended wing with the mounting brackets not protruding over the wing. The silhouette shows a wing with an angled end plate and a mount protruding over the wing.

Well good to see the teaser and update confirmed for next week, looks like PD scores a treble in that this will be the third DLC in a
row where I buy all the cars on Day 1.

I am especially happy to see the Aventador SJ which will be my first car to have a livery done on it and I am looking forward to the new
Porsche.

However if they don't add Spa I may flip my lid since I've managed to remain patient for the last two updates!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back