Update Next Week - October 31

Status
Not open for further replies.
CPOWyF2WEAABf0P.jpg
yeah never mind google images was showing me a bunch of pictures of an older model when I specified 2014 for some reason

on this one the fog lights are absolutely not obvious!

Attachments

• ScreenshotCapture_2019_10_24_18_24_18_093.jpg
    ScreenshotCapture_2019_10_24_18_24_18_093.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 44
  • ScreenshotCapture_2019_10_24_18_36_17_640.jpg
    ScreenshotCapture_2019_10_24_18_36_17_640.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Odd that there's such hate for the 4th gen Demio, but I guess it's from the usual suspects. What if it's the visually identical Demio MB, with the 1.5 engine that briefly had its own racing series? Would that then make it suddenly GT Sport appropriate? smh
I'm quite happy, it's good that regardless of what individual version of the SEL or Demio they are, we are assured 4 models that are brand new to the game/series, 2 years in (a fifth if the Jag joins them, but I suspect it may come soon in its own update?).

Reactions: VXR
Back in that Toyota Supra survey, I remember PD mentioning some interesting cars not featured in the game. Was kind of hoping for some of them to appear in this update.

Not too happy with this month's selection, TBH. The Taycan looks cool, but unfortunately it will be dumped in Gr.X :indiff:

This pretty much can confirm Spa Francorchamps this update. The Mercedes 300SEL AMG is most noted for finishing 1st in class and 2nd overall in the 1971 Spa 24 hours.

I had the same thought. It’s a connection to Spa, at the very least.

I'm not a Mensa member but maybe they're saving new gt3 cars for the off season?

Why debut a new car or manufacture in the middle of the season?

And what's with the free updates? They should charge fees. I like fees. 5 dollars per car and a download fee........

Back in that Toyota Supra survey, I remember PD mentioning some interesting cars not featured in the game. Was kind of hoping for some of them to appear in this update.

Not too happy with this month's selection, TBH. The Taycan looks cool, but unfortunately it will be dumped in Gr.X :indiff:

That will be an amazing turnaround time on PD’s part if they included a survey car several weeks later.

Lot of finnish, but I share it anyway. Long story short. The only surviving '69 Waxenberger (which later begame AMG) racecar in street trim. Four was build - 2 crashed and 1 burned. This one was bought by a finnish media mogul / millionaire in 1970 for endurance racing and later returned to street trim. In the 80s MB offered to buy the car for 1 million, but owner replied he was not in need of small change cash..:lol:

Here Markku Alen gets to drive the car and not many cars give chills to Mr. Alen these days. He IS one of the guys from Lancia 037 and infamous groub B that followed. World champion 1978 and original Champion of 1986 for 11 days.:cheers:

Last edited:
I'm not a Mensa member but maybe they're saving new gt3 cars for the off season?

Why debut a new car or manufacture in the middle of the season?

And what's with the free updates? They should charge fees. I like fees. 5 dollars per car and a download fee........

Good point about the potential timing of updating that GT3/4 roster.

At this point i'd happily pay something extra for the Ford GT(E) and the often mentioned missing UK/ US tracks.

I like the classic AMG but what I'd really like to see a new course if it's not asking so much.

I am not sure if you are serious but here is a cruel reality:
Paid dlc =/= better product or faster.

Also their way to add cars and tracks are more time/license related rather than money

It's neither the stock SEL or the Waxenberger. It's the full on race car for two reasons. 1. It has spotlights which rules out the non AMG model. 2. It does not have a big chrome bumper present which replicates the race car. It's the Red Pig.

We need a Gr. E (electric). Chaparral, Tesla, E-Tron, Taycan..... I3. :D

This was funny enough what I was talking about with a friend earlier. I even mentioned how they could have it similarly structured like the N-class with E100, E200, E300 and so on.

Though I must also mention the 2X is not quite Electric powered like the other examples.

This was funny enough what I was talking about with a friend earlier. I even mentioned how they could have it similarly structured like the N-class with E100, E200, E300 and so on.

Though I must also mention the 2X is not quite Electric powered like the other examples.
Is it really worth it tho?

Is it really worth it tho?

Would it really be worse then having Track Day cars either slapped in classes against Road cars who have no hope in keeping up or in GR.X that includes said Electric cars? I can't imagine it being even more nonsensical then a BMW I3 vs the Mercedes W08 EQ Power+.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back