Update Next Week - October 31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Polyphony: [doesn't add Spa for like, two straight updates after teasing it at New York World Tour]
GT Community, deciding they've had enough:
tumblr_49f1320dfce09fa924c5018284aa699f_04f1f9ce_640.gif

In all seriousness, looks like it's the end of an era.

So what track is going to be the subject of ire for people who still aren't somehow satisfied with Spa?

Just a reminder Kaz said "Probably" soooooooooo..... yea they could pull some bs on us next week so its best to wait and see if the update truly does have it :/

Except the car in question lacks the nose louvers of the SVJ, which makes it the SV.

Yet here you are for another month whinging and moaning (and once again making up things just to pad your point) and once again shouting from the rooftop like everyone is supposed to care instead of actually spending time on said sim.
That does not change the fact that what I said is true and that there are thousands that agree with me. Oh OK, so I lied about the 300, my bad, so we get another GR.X, yay. If it really takes PD 6 months to scan a car, then why waste it on vehicles like the Tundra TRD and Corolla Levin on a title that focuses on being hardcore esports. And your right, I am going to get my sim on... on Iracing. Also you English and your punctuation are horrible.

More people than you think. There's other people out there who get a kick out of racing the trucks. Plus Gr.X has stuff like Super Formula and the Mercedes F1 car which piques the interest of the average motorsport fan.
well there is a perfect game for them and that's Forza Horizon

well there is a perfect game for them and that's Forza Horizon
It doesn't have the Tundra, but GT Sport does. Also don't knock it until you've tried it:
Mostly well behaved into Mulsanne.

View attachment 840436

Track limits? What track limits?

View attachment 840438

I though I'd aid traction by having a load of **** in the back.

View attachment 840437

One of these turds is going the wrong way!

View attachment 840439
This was a lot more fun for us than Gr.3 cars. It might not be fun for you, but then we don't want the game to not have cars you do find fun.

More rubbish about the licensing costs being the reason.

So Silverstone, Laguna Seca and literally thousands of other real world tracks aren't there because.....?

I'm all for more tracks but we're *probably* getting Spa next week. Let's enjoy that for a little bit before putting our hand out again.

Spa never mattered to me and I am guessing others feel the same way. If you like that we are getting it say so but don’t try to silence others well doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back