Update ver 1.10

  • Thread starter Thread starter R32-Taz
  • 4 comments
  • 632 views
Messages
3
Messages
RST-Taz
Decided to play some GT5 after awhile put disk in update now I keep getting an error wont install :grumpy::grumpy: what can i do to resolve this problem?
 
Is the whole game not working or is it just the update that's giving you the error? Is it possible to check the current version of your game in the manual?
 
Try deleting your current version of GT5 and then try again. Do not delete your GT5 save game but that should be obvious.
 
Your problem maybe your internet connection. I was getting the you need 32mb error with anything above 1.06. Last night I downloaded up to 1.10 connected directly to the dsl and everything is working fine.
 
You could try deleting the game data and then re-installing (i believe this will mean you have to redownload all updates (but in one go). Worked for a friend of mine anyway.
 
Back