Uploading Photos

  • Thread starter Thread starter edsel62
  • 6 comments
  • 513 views
Messages
59
United States
United States
Messages
edsel62
I have FINALLY gotten some photos from GT5 onto a flash drive. I imported them into my computer with no error.
When I go to upload them onto my forum, it always says (for example) "High Speed Ring_1.jpg Error". Any answers?:confused:
 
I have the same thing, but never got to writing a post.
 
What image hosting site do you use? Photobucket has never given me problems, although I personally prefer downloading off Flickr.
 
You don't upload anything to GTPlanet, you upload it somewhere else and link it here. So, all the pictures you see in threads aren't on GTP, they're on another site!

Use something like, XSquareStickIt mentioned. I personally use PhotoBucket as well but I don't really upload much pictures or anything.
 
As Blunt said, you'll need to use an external website such as Flickr and use the embed code listed under "share"

GTPlanet and most forums actually, don't allow direct uploading.
 
Thanks for the replies. I now can upload photos! :D
 
Great news :) glad we could help you.
 
Back