• 90 comments

Wardez

Not Hotdog
Staff Emeritus
United States
Las Vegas UTC-8
Wardez
Wardez
Please someone help us out and make a provisional results table based off of the results you guys saw in the races that were broadcast or heard results for?

Reason being: they told us we're behind schedule and can no longer stay at the venue since our bus is scheduled so we have to go back to the hotel while the officials finish up reviewing replays so we won't know who was cut till tomorrow morning.

We'd really appreciate it!

While we're all on the bus we're going to ask every one for their known results then post them here to see if we can't get a semi-accurate table going. As one could imagine, this is agony!

Last edited:
We're checking with anyone that watched Eddie 👍 hopefully some better details are on the way.
Great racing man :seriously:

It's kinda ugly and may not be altogether accurate but here's what I have so far.

Place PSN ID Name Total

1 redsoxboy Jeff Lund 24
2 Matthew Cresci 24
3 Forcednduckshn Nicholas Barbato 24
4 RedlineGTS Eric Rivera 16
5 TRC Hunk Darren Guiao 15
6 AltF3_Jettracer Jett Chandler 15
7 Steven Doherty 15
8 TX_Driven Brian Rice 14
9 A7Maverick Kyle Preston 14
10 Redreevos Rees Gould 14
11 GTMunky(darweezee) Darwin Albano 12
12 RackAttack Jeff Stuart 12
13 Kekambas91 Matthew Wright 12
14 SohnVonStig Patrick Crider 12
15 S_Diem Stephen Diem 12
16 BrianM3 Brian Marsteller 9
17 Wardez Edward Gomez 9
18 gtp99 Iliya Bridan 8
19 TRC Scooty Austin Cobb 7
20 GumballCGT Nick McMillen 7
21 reude108 Dan Reude 6
22 Veloci_2NR Joseph Alves 6
23 L_Harrison Landon Harrison 3
24 Timothy Witter 3
25 Benny1342? Brett Bennett 2
26 EpicGonzago? Gonzalo Torres 2
27 JoeyFast22 Joseph Barbato 1
28 RounD? Kyong Oh 1
29 MaverickAceGT Brett Jones 0
30 gatordaryl Daryl Fenton 0
31 JerseyDriverSS Keith Horner 0
32 DragonGT83 Ronald Meier Jr. 0
33 KingBestJr

If anyone want's to set up something that looks better I'll be happy to send an Excel spreadsheet your way. Missing points for round 2 for Brian Rice, Dan Reude, Jeff Stuart & Brian Marsteller.

Last edited:
If I had to guess a list I would say that looks about right (maybe Mav a bit higher). Wardez, that last race was absolutely epic. You were driving like a man possessed!

Hopefully I will be able to verify my point totals tomorrow and fill in the blanks I have. Hope it helps allay the agony somewhat.

paskowitz is absolutely right Wardez. It was the funnest race to watch. What a comeback.

Thanks so much man! We're all on the bus and I let them know about the thread.

Group 2 Round 2:

Brian Marstellar got 2nd and 2nd
Jeff got 2 wins
Dan got 4th and 4th
Tim (not brian) 3rd and 3rd

If I had to guess a list I would say that looks about right (maybe Mav a bit higher). Wardez, that last race was absolutely epic. You were driving like a man possessed!

Seriously the FMSC door-2-door skills were fantastic.
Can't help with the points, didn't realize I was supposed to keep notes! ;)

Do the points reset for day2?

GL tomorrow gentlemen, get some quality sleep 👍

Patrick Crider is RacerX and King went out in the time trial to narrow the field from 33 to 32.

Sorry for double post.

What was the TT like? Was is a fluke that Kingbest went out?

What car and tracks were used for the Racer X?

What was the TT like? Was is a fluke that Kingbest went out?

What car and tracks were used for the Racer X?

Heard it was a custom track. I didn't get to watch it since I was at work and the security team and group policies were blocking the stream and my sprint 3g might as well be 56k dial up.

Brian Marstellar should have 9 points. He did a 2-2 in his last round.

Got that. Waiting on confirmation on which Jeff. I'm pretty sure it's Stuart since I have Lund with nothing but wins.

Update 3 in place. Wardez if any of them would mind passing along their PSN's I could fill out the rest of the sheet.

I know there will most likely be a couple point reductions that we find out tomorrow. There were some spins and bumps. I know one of the officials said they would review my last race cause I got a good tap from behind that made me lose the position so we'll see. All close racing but we all made a couple mistakes.

Jeff Lund = redsoxboy
Eric Rivera = RedlineGTS
Matthew Wright = topgear3793
Brian Marsteller = BrianM3
Brett Bennet = benny1343
Brian Rice = TX_Driven

Edit: the PSN IDs might be slightly wrong.

Jeff Lund = redsoxboy
Eric Rivera = RedlineGTS
Matthew Wright = topgear3793
Brian Marsteller = BrianM3
Brett Bennet = benny1343
Brian Rice = TX_Driven

Edit: the PSN IDs might be slightly wrong.

Thanks! Sheet and post updated.

We didn't reset points last year at any point, they were all cumulative. Resetting would give more ties at the bottom so I can't see them doing that.

Heard it was a custom track. I didn't get to watch it since I was at work and the security team and group policies were blocking the stream and my sprint 3g might as well be 56k dial up.

It was a four lap time trial - best time counts - on a custom Eiger track. The 32 qualifiers set their time, then the RacerX qualifier (Patrick Crider) had to beat the slowest time to get through to the final 32. The time to beat was 2'01.6xx (I forget the finer parts) and he set a 2'00.8xx on his first lap - he then beat his best time on two of the three remaining laps, eventually setting a 1'54, just a few tenths from the fastest time.

So no fluke :lol:

Eiger Custom track, must be tough. That sounds good for free track in GT5 :) Great job "RacerX" Patrick Crider, he could be a worthy contender till the end, who knows he could even win.

Thanks for all the help guys. We'll find out how close you got to the final results in a couple hours here. Penalties will make a small difference of course.

Back