USB music

United States
freedomland of freedomness
ELmarctuff
mightymufffin95
The ps4 has recently been made to play our music as long as it's on a USB stick. I was wondering if I can use this feature on driveclub, as I'm not able to find possibly easy way (limited effort) to play my own music.

The ps4 has recently been made to play our music as long as it's on a USB stick. I was wondering if I can use this feature on driveclub, as I'm not able to find possibly easy way (limited effort) to play my own music.

Yes you can :) I do it all the time with Driveclub!

Just for the PS4 to be able to play music, on your USB, make a folder labelled "Music" and it has to be labelled as that otherwise it won't work. Chuck your MP3s in that folder, adjust the volume slightly to your liking and you're good to go.

The game music will automatically mute as you play your own Music. If you want to change tracks then just press the PS button and go back to the player.

Just for the PS4 to be able to play music, on your USB, make a folder labelled "Music" and it has to be labelled as that otherwise it won't work. Chuck your MP3s in that folder, adjust the volume slightly to your liking and you're good to go.

The game music will automatically mute as you play your own Music. If you want to change tracks then just press the PS button and go back to the player.
OK thank you

Does it over power the engine sound?

I totally forgot about this feature, I may take 34 of 952 remixes of 'Be Here Now' and add some more music to change it up. :lol:

I totally forgot about this feature, I may take 34 of 952 remixes of 'Be Here Now' and add some more music to change it up. :lol:

Only game I've ever played with 1 song. Yes, I know there are like 50 different remixes of it. No, it still counts as 1 song.

Also explains why BGM is off by default.

Back