USB tv cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if there's anything out there that I can use to record S-video to my laptop. That way I could show off all my super duper drifting :dopey: Or at least take advice on improving ;)

Is there a USB solution?

Hey Bradrifter. There's about 3 threads about video capturing devices. Try using the search, we get questions about this alot. But to give you a quick answer, there is a USB video capture device from Avermedia. Don't know the exact model name or number, but that's the maker. Anyway, enjoy your stay :)

I have the one from Win TV. it's called WinTV usb. it's sold in circuit city, best buy, and i bought mine in office depot. pretty decent for 50$. But streaming the sound will be a B because you'll need other cables to do that.

i would go with FI's idea, that way you can watch tv too, instead of just a capture card and for $50 thats pretty good, i think i paid 100 for mine.

Good advise gentlemen. You directed him to the right places without being rude. This is EXACTLY how it needs to happen in the future guys, so please take note. 💡

With that I bid you good luck and good day..
attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back