USB Wireless LAN...

Messages
35
Messages
RichJen707
Will my Wireless LAN let me play online? Its USB, so it can go into the PS2's. Will I still need a network adaptor if I use this?
 
Whell,that's actually good question,never thought of that,but i'm not sure,beacuse you would need drivers for that one AFAIK!
 
Yeah, the PS2 wouldn't recognize it. USB would cause a lot of lag too I'd think.

You are talking about using Xlink Kai correct?
 
Ebiggs
Yeah, the PS2 wouldn't recognize it. USB would cause a lot of lag too I'd think.

You are talking about using Xlink Kai correct?
You could do that if you would have WLAN with the LAN connector,i think so,but that's silly,beacuse again you need network adapter,but it can be useful if you have ps2 in the other room or something!
 
So then, would i still need network adaptor? I have a wireless router also. The WLAN just plugs in, recognizes the router and goes. But im not sure if it would configure. I dont think USB would make anything laggy. On the computer, it works just as fast as connecting it to my router.
 
Back