Used car with medium horsepower

Hi! i would just like to request a skyline from one the used car lots with 400ish horsepower, because I hate racing against people with a car with TOO MUCH hp.

Thank you everybody :)

None of them do. But if you're lucky, you can get a 95' with 10km on it which will give you about 326 or 329 hp when you do an oil change.

This belongs in the main forum, not the tuning section.

The nismo400r you win from the japanese 90's cup would be a skyline with about 400 hp stock. You can race it in the red emblems race, but it's a bit of a pushover as far as i remember.

Actually quick-ish, but too understeery compared to R34's to be competitive, EVEN if it does come on SS tires.

Um either use the 400r stock, or buy an M-spec Nür and put engine mods on it till you have 400 hp?

unfortunately yes. and it doesn't only effect on hp, but the rest of the car as well. after running on nurb endurances, my cars were so worn out and undriveable that it made me cry. green hell had done it's worst.. :ill: :guilty: :scared:

I was under the impression that simply refreshing the body work for 50,000 credits and changing the oil, undid all the effects of mileage.

Latest Posts

Back