Used cars dealership in Gran Turismo 7

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nigrick
  • 2,359 comments
  • 420,063 views
It's crazy how, after 4.5 years of playing the game, that I'm still finding new colours on the Ferrari Dino to this day. Just bought my 32nd copy of the damn thing, and before anyone asks, yes, each is in a unique colour.

There are a few new colours for muscle cars both in the UCD and LCD today, too.
 
Just wondering, is there any consensus on which car holds the best value?

I am back up to the maximum credit limit and I have all the cars, so I want to buy a car or cars that hold their value the best when I sell, I know the prices rise and fall, but the $20m cars for example seem to lose a huge amount if you go to sell them.
 
Just wondering, is there any consensus on which car holds the best value?

I am back up to the maximum credit limit and I have all the cars, so I want to buy a car or cars that hold their value the best when I sell, I know the prices rise and fall, but the $20m cars for example seem to lose a huge amount if you go to sell them.
In the past I used to stock up with three cars that I found gives a good credit return when you sell them.
Aston Martin Valkyrie
Ferrari FXX-K
Lamborghini Veneno

But lately I rather buy a $20m car when I'm close to the credit cap.
When you need a lot of credits in a hurry they are the best to sell.
McLaren F1 and Cobra Daytona get's in the region of $12m when you sell them.
 
In the past I used to stock up with three cars that I found gives a good credit return when you sell them.
Aston Martin Valkyrie
Ferrari FXX-K
Lamborghini Veneno

But lately I rather buy a $20m car when I'm close to the credit cap.
When you need a lot of credits in a hurry they are the best to sell.
McLaren F1 and Cobra Daytona get's in the region of $12m when you sell them.
It is such a big loss though $8m that is why I wondered if there were any cheaper cars that you don't lose so much percentage on, I know that could mean waiting for the high price to come around.

Maybe the $20m car is the best way to hold value after all 🤔
 
I don't recall the last time the Ferrari 308 was listed for only four-digit mileage, let alone in Rosso Corsa, so I had to nab one.
 
I wonder if the 996 GT3 that is the same colour of Kaz’ 996 GT3, has that same kilometres on the dial.: “45,169 km”
 
Wine Red Mica for the Chaser. Greyish Green Mica Metallic(my favourite color for the A80 Supra RZ) for the Mark II.
IMG_9077.webp
 
Just wondering, is there any consensus on which car holds the best value?

I am back up to the maximum credit limit and I have all the cars, so I want to buy a car or cars that hold their value the best when I sell, I know the prices rise and fall, but the $20m cars for example seem to lose a huge amount if you go to sell them.
You may want to consider the Ferrari F50. It is currently $4.7 million. The Hagerty tool that was highlighted in the GT7 promo has the F50 valued at $8.6-$9 million with average sales of $10 million over the last 12 months. In theory the price in the legendary dealership goes to $9m and then you are just about break even if you resell it.
 
You may want to consider the Ferrari F50. It is currently $4.7 million. The Hagerty tool that was highlighted in the GT7 promo has the F50 valued at $8.6-$9 million with average sales of $10 million over the last 12 months. In theory the price in the legendary dealership goes to $9m and then you are just about break even if you resell it.
That could be a good idea!
 
I’m at 33 😁
Wow, I've still got a way to go then! I'm at 27 Dinos now...
It's crazy how, after 4.5 years of playing the game, that I'm still finding new colours on the Ferrari Dino to this day. Just bought my 32nd copy of the damn thing, and before anyone asks, yes, each is in a unique colour.

There are a few new colours for muscle cars both in the UCD and LCD today, too.
LOL, at 4.5 years I am just finding out the community has a Dino fetish 🤣
 
LOL, at 4.5 years I am just finding out the community has a Dino fetish 🤣
Less fetish and more some sort of a weird mash up of FOMO and OCD. I (try to) collect every UCD and LCD car in every colour because I don't like repainting my cars (too much trouble, stuff might get painted over, decals lost, interior colour combos, etc.). Even if I were to want to repaint my cars, I'd like to know for sure which colour it comes with from the factory without having to venture near the sludge cesspool of fandom.

Though, with all the update cars over the years, that might well prove futile at some point. I've hit the 2,000 car limit cap multiple times by now.
 
Does anyone know when the Evo V will appear again? 🤔
 
Wonder if we’ll see a glitch with the time change.
 
Back