Used cars dealership in Gran Turismo 7

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nigrick
  • 2,359 comments
  • 420,092 views
VXR
I haven't been on for about a week. Has the black FTO been in the UCD yet? I want those red seats.
BLACK FTO in UCD right now! Enjoy! šŸ˜Ž
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9737.webp
    IMG_9737.webp
    210.9 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_9739.webp
    IMG_9739.webp
    50.6 KB · Views: 23
BLACK FTO in UCD right now! Enjoy! šŸ˜Ž

I saw this just in time, and was able to get three of them whilst it was marked as limited time. I've been playing on PC sims, so been away from GT for a couple weeks. Thank you for the heads up, friend.
 
Finally some cars I need! Grabbed another Dino and the GTO. šŸ˜
 
Aw man, the Corvette CX Concept and the Tomahawk S VGT got their post-update body valuations refreshed to a figure ~100k less and also their valuation trajectories reset to a non-concurrently-existent curve :( I was holding out on selling the Corvette CX yesterday, just to see if its valuation would rise any further; it seems I gotta wait some more haha

Not sure if post-update valuation refreshes are a new thing, but it sure as hell is to me šŸ˜…
 
Yeah, I was selling some Gr.3 cars and getting scraps for them. Prices seem to be down on lots of cars.
 
The FTO has not returned yet as part of the regular rotations, as in not as a special pick, when the Panda and the Espace have... I hope this ain't a new hostage situation.
 
Rotation is usually 90 days or so, and it has not been that long...
 
Rotation is usually 90 days or so, and it has not been that long...
UCD rotation varies by each car. The average is around 40 to 45 days. LCD rotation is 88 to 90 days.
 
Rotation is usually 90 days or so, and it has not been that long...
Special Picks/Hot doesn't count towards the regular rotations, these are hand picked by PD. For new cars they usually get added into the rotation the update after their introduction, so when they are introduced they are added as a Hot car into the UCD/LCD, but they still aren't in the regular rotations, that only happens on the update after the car's introduction.
Right now both the Panda and Espace have returned as a regular listing, as in not Special Picked, but not the FTO which is a bit odd.
We'll see over the next days what happens anyway, maybe tonight it will be there.
 
Last edited:
Finally the Countach 25th Anniversary in WHITE !!!
For me this is the right color for this car and when I was a teen the poster of this car was on my bedroom wall.

Bought and installed the rear wing immediately.
I don't know if to drive or to keep with its low mileage...

1771589777049.webp
 
Was there a period where we could not sell cars after the last update?

I got a dupe of the newest Ferrari but game would not sell it stating only discardable?

Have not played since but it seems others can still sell?
 
Finally the Countach 25th Anniversary in WHITE !!!
For me this is the right color for this car and when I was a teen the poster of this car was on my bedroom wall.

Bought and installed the rear wing immediately.
I don't know if to drive or to keep with its low mileage...

View attachment 1514776

Woah, is that a red interior? Because I could absolutely buy another for the interior colour alone.
 
VXR
Woah, is that a red interior? Because I could absolutely buy another for the interior colour alone.
The picture is coming from the web just to show it.
I didn't checked the interior... the color white was for me an immediate buy...
 
VXR
Woah, is that a red interior? Because I could absolutely buy another for the interior colour alone.
It has a white interior, pretty cool too!
 
Does anyone know when the Porsche 911 Carrera RS (964) '92 should reappear?
 
Montego Blue Mica FD available.
So does the Quasar Blue C4 ZR-1, something I've been eyeing since I've trying to create a base color replica version of R. Benedetti's car from early version of American Clubman Cup 700. (I have one, but widebodied it early in the game.)
1774974386356.webp

1774974398292.webp


Then and now. (With Work Ryver S003h wheels, as he was supposed to have according to thumbnails.)
1774974241266.webp
 
Last edited:
Anyone know the colour of the R33 in the UCD?
 
Interesting that it's black, which means the fix added in this update to give it a red rear badge should be visible.
 
Didn’t even notice the ā€œRX-7ā€ wasn’t red on debut.
 
Back