Used cars dealership in Gran Turismo 7

• Thread starter Nigrick
  • 1,692 comments
GT Auto->Car Customisation->Paint Color->Real Car Paint->Manufacturer
Not quite, I am afraid. Think about Ferrari, they have a dozen shades of red. If I buy the 365 Daytona in daytona yellow but also want an OEM red style, I don't have a clue which was the original type of red available for the Daytona. Same with the exact type of silver for the 356 Speedster.
If the car was also available in GT Sport, I can fire up the old GTS and look it up there, but if a car wasn't in GTS like the 500 Mondial? Which type of Ferrari red was that car originally supplied with?
I know it's mild OCD, but I like my old cars to have the exact right colour, also when I repaint them.

Not quite, I am afraid. Think about Ferrari, they have a dozen shades of red. If I buy the 365 Daytona in daytona yellow but also want an OEM red style, I don't have a clue which was the original type of red available for the Daytona. Same with the exact type of silver for the 356 Speedster.
If the car was also available in GT Sport, I can fire up the old GTS and look it up there, but if a car wasn't in GTS like the 500 Mondial? Which type of Ferrari red was that car originally supplied with?
I know it's mild OCD, but I like my old cars to have the exact right colour, also when I repaint them.
Repainting is also risky. It may overpaints too much. Example if you repaint Civic, it remove type r badges or v-spec decal in skylines. Same thing applies with some stripes or 2-tone colors.

Btw. You can check originals paints here https://gran-turismo.fandom.com/wiki/Ferrari_365_GTB4_'71

Five colors are available for this car:

• Bianco Polo Park (Bianco Polo in GT6)
  • Rosso Chiaro
  • Giallo Argento (Nuovo Giallo in GT6)
  • Blu Scuro (Blu Scuro Dino in GT6)
  • Nero

Last edited:
Same here. I couldn't imagine painting a Ferrari just random red. :dopey: So far I've found the OEM colors using Google but it would be nice if I could scroll every color code for a specific model in the game. It's great that all the original paints are available at GT Auto though.

Last edited:
I was going to suggest look up the colors on the net. When I wanted to repaint the Porsche 930 in all IROC colors, the colors were not in the Porsche Manufacturer choices. Only by checking all colors, I saw Ruf :confused: had the actual IROC colors. Then, I found one of the colors in the Color swatch of the Livery Editor.:dunce:

Most of the time, I refer to the net for car accuracy details.

Ah, thank you!
Still doesn't address my 500 Mondial problem, but almost anything else is covered.
I asked ChatGPT and got this answer:

"The car was painted in a special shade of red called "Rosso Granata," which translates to "Garnet Red" in English."

Nice Color. I’d like to see this on a 2002tii though. :sly:
1682320924600.jpeg

Toyota Sprinter Trueno 1600GT APEX (S. Shigeno Version) up now with only 2,023 kms. Took the top spot to the left, peculiar. Rarely see returning UCD cars that low. My previous one had 83,339 kms.

Toyota Sprinter Trueno 1600GT APEX (S. Shigeno Version) up now with only 2,023 kms. Took the top spot to the left, peculiar. Rarely see returning UCD cars that low. My previous one had 83,339 kms.
It's in a spot usually reserved for "HOT" cars; indeed, it's listed ahead of the two that were added last week. That spot also is reflected in its "zero-mileage" price of 120,000 Cr., something previously only seen in the UCD for "HOT" cars.

The Shigeno Sprinter's mileage is significantly less than the 19,717 miles its last several appearances have been.

Low mileage is cool to better gauge how many miles a player has covered. We just need Pikes Peak or Goodwood Hillclimb and I'll be doing this all day Well, nothing stops me from driving my DK S.S. replica anyway, but I needs a lengthy stretch of windy road(that's not Nurburgring). I'll detune one to see if I can replicate driving around, at cruising speeds, with the AI.

Ugh, can't believe I didn't bother to do the update in time to get the Skyline and Alfa. This is death.

I hope you didn't waste your money on the "NOT" HOT S.Shigeno Sprinter (which is still in the UCD), because the "normal" version, with the usual UCD discount because it has an additional 16,000 miles or so, is now also there, buried at the bottom.

Last edited:
I hope you didn't waste your money on the "NOT" HOT S.Shigeno Sprinter (which is still in the UCD), because the "normal" version, with the usual UCD discount because it has an additional 16,000 miles or so, is now also there, buried at the bottom.
Looks like they removed the duplicate entry (not the "untagged hot" one) today.

Last edited:
Looks like they removed the duplicate entry (not the "untagged hot" one) today.
I hope that doesn't mean the UCD will be completely screwed up again. The first time they added a "HOT" car that wasn't a post-launch addition (the Civic Touring Car at the end of May 2022), that killed all the RNGs that had been controlling both car color and mileage. They eventually fixed the color RNG, but not the mileage RNG.

I hope that doesn't mean the UCD will be completely screwed up again. The first time they added a "HOT" car that wasn't a post-launch addition (the Civic Touring Car at the end of May 2022), that killed all the RNGs that had been controlling both car color and mileage. They eventually fixed the color RNG, but not the mileage RNG.
When they added most wishlisted cars as hot cars in December 2022, that didn't wreck the color RNG (which was quietly fixed in an update several months prior).

(Whoop whoop, 5000 posts)

Last edited:
Levin UCD price is 47,900. Valuation price is 31,400 Cr. Has there been a car with a higher percentage return?

Latest Posts

Back