User Not Found/Upload Fail for every course maker track?

• Thread starter walkerf5e
  • 2 comments
United States
Minneapolis
DesdaMOONmanQ
Hey guys,

For the last week to two weeks, each time I try and save a user created track from our course maker database I get one of two errors. 90% of the time I've received "User Not Found," and the other 10% I've received "Upload Fail."

I've been able to get online with my profile on my PS3 and play previously saved tracks just fine. I was curious if anyone else is getting this now or had gotten it in the past and resolved it?

Any help would be much appreciated!
Walker

How many tracks do you have saved? This error will show up when you've saved the limit of 30. Also, when an upload fails, and you delete a track, you will have to re-load your main community page for the new upload to work.

Yeah, it's probably because you've reached the limit.

If you don't want to get rid of the tracks entirely you can create a new account on your PS3 and save some of the tracks there. If you add that account to your friends list on your main account, you'll be able to quickly load the tracks from the community page in game when you want to use them on your main account.

To unlock the community features you need to reach a certain licence level in GT6 on your new account, I'm not sure which one though, but I did it some time ago and I think it took me about one to two hours.

Back