User Race BGM issue

  • Thread starter Thread starter DJCarlos
  • 7 comments
  • 1,795 views
Messages
103
United Kingdom
Sussex
I've been playing GT5 pretty much all day...suddenly it isn't playing my tunes any more. I've checked the options and now I can't select User Race BGM, the tick box has a red slash through it.

Any ideas folks?
 
It's disabled itself.
You need to turn it on again.
 
If it has a red slash in it than he can't turn it on I think that is his point.
 
Have you tried fiddling with the options?
 
You have to select your playlist again and then you should be able to tick the box again.
 
Im having the same problem, i have tried everything i can think of, please help and get my user music back, thanks
 
I managed to get it working my copying all the tunes into a playlist, rather than just pointing the game at my music folder.
 
Back