K KaosAngel Messages 76 Messages KaosAngel Nov 26, 2010 #1 Howdy, I know you can share cars, but for some reasons my friends can't use the cars I share. Am I doing something wrong?
Howdy, I know you can share cars, but for some reasons my friends can't use the cars I share. Am I doing something wrong?
TT3AZ (Banned) Messages 1,566 Messages tt3_az Messages TT3AZ Nov 26, 2010 #2 KaosAngel Howdy, I know you can share cars, but for some reasons my friends can't use the cars I share. Am I doing something wrong? Click to expand... What do you mean by "cant use them", you mean in online races, or in some particular race?
KaosAngel Howdy, I know you can share cars, but for some reasons my friends can't use the cars I share. Am I doing something wrong? Click to expand... What do you mean by "cant use them", you mean in online races, or in some particular race?
K KaosAngel Messages 76 Messages KaosAngel Nov 26, 2010 #3 TT3AZ What do you mean by "cant use them", you mean in online races, or in some particular race? Click to expand... They should be able to go into the garage and use the cars in their own events? Or is it just locked with online races?
TT3AZ What do you mean by "cant use them", you mean in online races, or in some particular race? Click to expand... They should be able to go into the garage and use the cars in their own events? Or is it just locked with online races?
TT3AZ (Banned) Messages 1,566 Messages tt3_az Messages TT3AZ Nov 26, 2010 #5 BloodyJesus Your friends can only view your cars, not use. Click to expand... What do you mean, cant we trade cars with eachother, and them use them?
BloodyJesus Your friends can only view your cars, not use. Click to expand... What do you mean, cant we trade cars with eachother, and them use them?