v1.04 LIVE *READ OP* for Current Changelog

• Thread starter hognhominy
  • 730 comments
I feel the tire model has been changed, not sure yet if for worse or if for better. I need to drive more.
It also seems that the way turbos spool up at least from the boost indicator is different than it used to be.

Noticed something with the tires too. Will drive more to see better.

Oh man the X2014 Standard sounds nice. Better than the Junior. Closer to an F1, slightly more high-pitched in my opinion. And the races :eek: sparks are literally flying all around.

Also. Now it tells in dealerships does the car have standard or premium (detailed) interior. Still requires selecting the car though.

Also. Now it tells in dealerships does the car have standard or premium (detailed) interior. Still requires selecting the car though.
doesnt change anything then..still time consuming as before [ NOT Whining ]
im grateful about this update , 4new cars & new challenges , yay!

Hoping the new track is unlocked with one of those in-game mini updates. Iirc they said it would come with the red bull cars.

so I was just running a lap on Bathurst and I realized how HORRID the trees look. they look more pixelated than I remember. they look PS2 pixealted now ><

The offroad area or in general dirt areas now slow down the car big time. On Willow Springs//Streets of Willow it isn't possible anymore to do any serious offroading.
Minor change: they've also changed the "0" setting for unavailable/not applicable parts in the tuning screen to "--".
Tire smoke persistence in the atmosphere seems higher and slower.
With the "small theater" setting quiet sounds also seem quieter than before.

The offroad area or in general dirt areas now slow down the car big time. On Willow Springs//Streets of Willow it isn't possible anymore to do any serious offroading.
Minor change: they've also changed the "0" setting for unavailable/not applicable parts in the tuning screen to "--".

If they changed to be like the sand in GT5 than its a bummer for me. It was too much on GT5.

It's kind of needless, just check the "view gallery" button.

That has its problems though, so long as PD continues their piece-meal approach to giving us new cars like the M4 Coupe. I hope more interior-less Premiums aren't incoming just to say they're in the game. It's also a bit funny how much noise was made about the fact Standards and Premiums aren't separated anymore... and now they have an easily identifiable stamp :lol:

Four "new" cars - Vette's PP rating being identical to the base car, oddly enough - but I'll keep an eye out for the new track update bringing genuinely new cars with it.

Back