v1.04 LIVE *READ OP* for Current Changelog

• Thread starter hognhominy
  • 730 comments
Cars have been moved around from five to fifteen points.
Wow, that's specific. Can you give a specific example because I recall you making a claim like this before and it turned out to be false.

Wow, that's specific. Can you give a specific example because I recall you making a claim like this before and it turned out to be false.
I had a Integra set at 500 pp now it's at 494. Do the testing Johnny, all the cars, not just a few.

Let me get this straight. Those cars are available to obtain for a limited time only but still be available at the dealership for unlimited time right ?

I had a Integra set at 500 pp now it's at 494. Do the testing Johnny, all the cars, not just a few.
I just checked the 15 or so cars I have tuned for 450 PP and none of them have changed at all. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this is bogus until I see real proof.

I don't think the tyre pit bug thingy has been fixed.

Just did the 15 laps of Brands Hatch again in the 787B Stealth. I've done it a few times with that car before, and noticed the tyre bug happening before, and it's still happening.

Front tires were at 5 6 front and 7 7 rear before first pit.
At the end of the race the tyres were 7 7 front and 5 5 rear.

Plus my laptimes were slower - rain didn't help because there seemed to be a lot less grip with the RH tyres than from the last time I did that race, could just be me - so I think the answer is no, it's not been fixed. Sorry @Ittybitty Stigy

I've got about 40-50 cars that I have tuned to 400/450/500pp, and all of them are still at those exact ratings after 1.04.

I don't think the tyre pit bug thingy has been fixed.

Just did the 15 laps of Brands Hatch again in the 787B Stealth. I've done it a few times with that car before, and noticed the tyre bug happening before, and it's still happening.

Front tires were at 5 6 front and 7 7 rear before first pit.
At the end of the race the tyres were 7 7 front and 5 5 rear.

Plus my laptimes were slower - rain didn't help because there seemed to be a lot less grip with the RH tyres than from the last time I did that race, could just be me - so I think the answer is no, it's not been fixed. Sorry @Ittybitty Stigy
:mad:

Thanks for testing it.

Online Replay issue fixed with PSN names fixed on the cars and unable to be removed have been addressed?

How about motion blur in replays?

Let me get this straight. Those cars are available to obtain for a limited time only but still be available at the dealership for unlimited time right ?
I'm going to take a wild guess here and say that the seasonal events will be available for a limited time. I haven't actually did the update yet so I can't confirm this.

I'm going to take a wild guess here and say that the seasonal events will be available for a limited time. I haven't actually did the update yet so I can't confirm this.

They always are for a limited time. Hence the name "Seasonal" events.

Seasonal events for the Corvette concept and the AMG VGT both expire on the 24th of February.
Yes, all cars released today will remain at the dealership.

Ok

I wonder how long do i have to download all the updates from v1.00, i hope it wont corrupted-data-stuff on me.

Red Bull X Challenge - 2nd Part
The 2nd half of the "Red Bull X Challenge" has been added to the Career Mode. In these new challenges, learn how to drive an authentic Formula car directly from the world champion, Sebastian Vettel.

WHat is that supposed to mean? Has anyone beaten the standard challenge to unlock the Vettel challenge?

WHat is that supposed to mean? Has anyone beaten the standard challenge to unlock the Vettel challenge?
It means "Authentic" to gamer's man.. You haven't figured that out yet?

Back