[v1.19]Lost all the car after switching another PS4

• Thread starter Pennzoil23
  • 34 comments
Macau
Macau
I have 2 PS4 , and today I updated gts to V1.19 on my primary PS4 pro then played a while , and just updated GTS V1.19 to my another PS4, found my garage only remain 14 DLC cars , I switch off the game right away , then I go back to PS4 pro to check the garage , remain 14 dlc cars also ..... what can I do ? Can I send email to PD ? I was full collection of the cars , even different number of the same model ..... :(

189651AF-C661-4223-90F8-06E899D9FF45.jpeg

CA05F1D1-1C30-49C5-B72B-E236B93667CC.jpeg

I have 2 PS4 , and today I updated gts to V1.19 on my primary PS4 pro then played a while , and just updated GTS V1.19 to my another PS4, found my garage only remain 14 DLC cars , I switch off the game right away , then I go back to PS4 pro to check the garage , remain 14 dlc cars also ..... what can I do ? Can I send email to PD ? I was full collection of the cars , even different number of the same model ..... :(

View attachment 739712
View attachment 739713
That happen to me but after a ps network error my screen went blue and when I started the game back up all my cars were gone accept the 14 dlc cars I had 78 cars all my liverys and progress was still there

That happen to me but after a ps network error my screen went blue and when I started the game back up all my cars were gone accept the 14 dlc cars I had 78 cars all my liverys and progress was still there
All my progress still there , just my cars all gone :(

If you are lucky the savedata on your ps plus cloud storage isnt overwritten (Older date) you can try to restore that.

Somebody please link the “how to back up your save data” thread that wasn’t pinned for some reason. Thanks.
From v1.0 to v1.18 , I don’t need to do the back up , it will sync my data automatically, and now they not sync my latest progress then upload the bug progress to cloud right away ...

If you are lucky the savedata on your ps plus cloud storage isnt overwritten (Older date) you can try to restore that.
I checked , it update right away , I opened the game let say 4:39 then close it , I go to check cloud save data , it show 4:39 save

Last edited by a moderator:
Never set your PS4 to Auto-upload to cloud, always do a manual save to cloud, if you used and old USB save and done it right it should overwrite the save.

Never set your PS4 to Auto-upload to cloud, always do a manual save to cloud, if you used and old USB save and done it right it should overwrite the save.
I guess gts have their own cloud , you can make a try , do the back up to your usb , go back to the game buy 1 or 2 car , close the game and delete your save data , recover your save data from usb , I guess you still getting the latest progress that you bought cars

I'm not chancing it. I have TWO usb sticks and I alternate between then from day 1 to day 2 now I have about 175 cars.

View attachment 739712
View attachment 739713
Do you still have the old save data on your secondary PS4?

Do you still have the old save data on your secondary PS4?
Both update to the latest save immediately, btw I did the test , back up to usb first then go to the game buy 2 cars , close the game and delete the save , upload usb game save to cloud and PS4 , it show the same of the latest status , those 2 new cars there

It has changed to this new one. It’s very strange

Both update to the latest save immediately, btw I did the test , back up to usb first then go to the game buy 2 cars , close the game and delete the save , upload usb game save to cloud and PS4 , it show the same of the latest status , those 2 new cars there
I should have said backup of save data before losing cars... but apparently you don't have it.

Last edited:
btw I did the test , back up to usb first then go to the game buy 2 cars , close the game and delete the save , upload usb game save to cloud and PS4 , it show the same of the latest status , those 2 new cars there
You must be doing something really wrong.

Last edited:

So hen, to make sure I do this right..

• Back up to USB I have.
  • Buy 2 cars
  • Close game
  • Delete save
  • Upload from usb
  • Save it to cloud
And this works??

So hen, to make sure I do this right..

• Back up to USB I have.
  • Buy 2 cars
  • Close game
  • Delete save
  • Upload from usb
  • Save it to cloud
And this works??

After tried many ways to recover my previous save , yes I did what your procedure above for testing , the result still the same that I bought 2 cars

Same thing here... I downloaded update on my standard PS4 and I lost all cars on both PS4 and PS4 Pro, now I have only 3 DLC cars. I do have save before the update, I can download it from PS+ storage, replace it but it won't work... Right after I launch the game it magically remove cars except DLC one... It's weird, before this update everything worked flawlessly and I was able to switch consoles without any problems.

Same thing here... I downloaded update on my standard PS4 and I lost all cars on both PS4 and PS4 Pro, now I have only 3 DLC cars. I do have save before the update, I can download it from PS+ storage, replace it but it won't work... Right after I launch the game it magically remove cars except DLC one... It's weird, before this update everything worked flawlessly and I was able to switch consoles without any problems.

The backup save before the update, will not overwrite the in game save from update 1.19 because you say you have lost your cars after the update, is that right ?.

Edit: You guy's that have 2 PS4s, that might be the problem with this 1.19 update.

Last edited:
The backup save before the update, will not overwrite the in game save from update 1.19 because you say you have lost your cars after the update, is that right ?.

Edit: You guy's that have 2 PS4s, that might be the problem with this 1.19 update.
That’s what I said before , I haven’t did anything wrong , it’s just happen on multi PS4 user after updated v1.19 , whatever you have back up or not , the result will the same

That’s what I said before , I haven’t did anything wrong , it’s just happen on multi PS4 user after updated v1.19 , whatever you have back up or not , the result will the same
I have done this again now, do the back up to your USB , go back to the game buy 1 or 2 car , close the game and delete your save data , recover your save data from USB.
My progress now is the one from the first backup to a USB, so the progress with the 2 cars that I brought and close the game, and I delete my save data are not there.

I have done this again now, do the back up to your USB , go back to the game buy 1 or 2 car , close the game and delete your save data , recover your save data from USB.
My progress now is the one from the first backup to a USB, so the progress with the 2 cars that I brought and close the game, and I delete my save data are not there.
Are you doing this in offline mode ? I have a USB save on 30th May , I can retrieve it when my PS4 is offline , but while back to online , progress will update back to the latest status ..

Btw , if I have 428 cars game save on my usb , I will try retrieve the game save in offline mode , then play some single play for some update actions , back to online , see does it overwrite as the latest progress ...

Are you doing this in offline mode ? I have a USB save on 30th May , I can retrieve it when my PS4 is offline , but while back to online , progress will update back to the latest status ..

Btw , if I have 428 cars game save on my usb , I will try retrieve the game save in offline mode , then play some single play for some update actions , back to online , see does it overwrite as the latest progress ...

Worth a try

No online mode. If you had a backup save on a USB on the 30th. May, and you had an issue like no cars in your garage on the 31st. May, just go to you save on your USB that say the 30th and that should overwrite the save on the 31st. May. That works all the time, unless you have a Glitch somewhere.

If I disconnect from the internet, upload my last save from 29/5/18. I have all my cars and credits.

On connecting to the internet, without turning the game off. It changes back to less credits and just the Pre-Order DLC cars.

Anyone know who to contact? PD? PSN?

Thanks

Back