V12 Vintage

  • Thread starter Thread starter brandon324
  • 5 comments
  • 475 views
Messages
37
United States
New Hampshire
Messages
brandon324
M looki g for a V12 Vintage. I will trade anything in premium for it. Let me know what you want for it!!!
 
I'm looking for a V12 Vintage. I will trade anything in premium for it. Let me know what you want for it!!!
 
Vantage*
Haha it's not that old yet
 
I'm looking for a V12 Vantage. I will trade anything in premium for it. Let me know what you want for it!!!

If you'll trade anything Premium for it. Then why don't you simply buy it. It would be cheaper than buying a 787B or something to trade for it.

And if you're doing it because you didn't buy the DLC Pack, but want to get the Vantage anyway. You can't have the car anyway, because the game won't let you. That is if my memory leans me towards the truth.
 
DLC cars can't be sent or gifted, if I'm right.
 
Back