V8-Supercars [7 SPACES REMAINING]Draft 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scaniabebe
  • 121 comments
  • 6,616 views
After STCC, I'll up the competition level to V8SC.
Note me as "Taffyta Muttonfudge Racing" until I decide on a car.
 
This better start in 6 weeks. Then I'll actually race. EDIT: It's after STCC so I should be fine.

Most likely with @Roflwaffle because of his avatar.
 
I never thought I would be saying this, but the SRT8 understeers too much :boggled:
 
I tested the C34 AMG and I did 2'08.096

I will test the rest later.
 
Imo there's only one car worth picking at those spec's.:O
 
That's 2 cars not one. :P Also don't tell hsv about about this, Hint: important news! *posts logos and sponsors relating to car choice* :P
 
very interesting... have you figured out which day of the week you will be doing this on?
 
Well I can see it only being a 3 car grid! :p



What track was this at exactly?



Yes, BMW and Lexus! :p
Mount Panorama. I think that Mount Panorama should be first round of V8 Supercars because it represents the Australia.
 
Mount Panorama. I think that Mount Panorama should be first round of V8 Supercars because it represents the Australia.

At the moment, Mount Panorama in Gran Turismo 6 is very buggy. It causes a lot of connection problems as well as mass DCs. I discovered this in TOCA!
 
At the moment, Mount Panorama in Gran Turismo 6 is very buggy. It causes a lot of connection problems as well as mass DCs. I discovered this in TOCA!
If Mount Panorama can't be 1st round, then Motegi! It is NOT a order, It's just an suggestion.
 
If Mount Panorama can't be 1st round, then Motegi! It is NOT a order, It's just an suggestion.

Well, we have another 7 weeks to get a Season Calendar together! Thread hasn't even been up for 24hr and we're already discussing this :lol:
 
Can you put Cadillac CTS-V? Or then the V8 Supercars will consist in just 4 door cars?
 
With the current V8-Supercars Regulations - 4 Door Cars are the only ones that appear. However, a revision of the Series Regulations at the end of the year means that the introduction of other cars will be possible!

This is because the likes of Ford will be stopping production of the Falcon in 2016 and therefore would like to race something like the Mustang. Also, Holden will be stopping production in 2017!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V8_Supercars#Future
 
The BMW is deff going to have a huge advantage... On top of that in 2008 they were still using a V10. I did some testing in the cars I do have.
 
🤬 it!

GTP: Ninners
PSN: Nin-Chin
Nationality: GBR
Car: BMW M5
Team: TBA


See you whenever something major happens.
 
Thanks for the answers! Now I just signed up to the best car without even driving it.:lol:
 
Thanks for the answers! Now I just signed up to the best car without even driving it.:lol:
I'd be amazed if those spec's remain but yes at present you have. :)
 
I wouldn't want to win like that... I really like the idea of the series but its not even a v8 in the first place. I will be watching the thread and once everything is more finalized if all is good hopefully I will have a car to drive..

I don't want to say I am official till it's all worked out.
 
I won't be able to make this but I hope you're all ready to fight for the championship ;)
 
The BMW is deff going to have a huge advantage... On top of that in 2008 they were still using a V10. I did some testing in the cars I do have.

Well it's a little bit tricky finding 4 Door Saloons that will work for this Series in GT6 - saying there aren't that many V8 Saloons! :P

🤬 it!

GTP: Ninners
PSN: Nin-Chin
Nationality: GBR
Car: BMW M5
Team: TBA


See you whenever something major happens.

Okay, I'll put you down! 👍

I'd be amazed if those spec's remain but yes at present you have. :)

These specs are not going to remain in the slightest, we still have about 6 weeks to sort them out! :D

I wouldn't want to win like that... I really like the idea of the series but its not even a v8 in the first place. I will be watching the thread and once everything is more finalized if all is good hopefully I will have a car to drive..

I don't want to say I am official till it's all worked out.

As I said earlier, it's very difficult to find V8s in GT6. We've done a good job and got mostly V8s - but sometimes we have to make exceptions to the rule!
No worries, just let me know when you're interested 👍

I won't be able to make this but I hope you're all ready to fight for the championship ;)

Harsk joke ;)
 
What's the fastest vehicle in V8 Supercars?
 
Back