V8-Supercars [7 SPACES REMAINING]Draft 

• Thread starter Scaniabebe
  • 121 comments
Mount Panorama. I think that Mount Panorama should be first round of V8 Supercars because it represents the Australia.

At the moment, Mount Panorama in Gran Turismo 6 is very buggy. It causes a lot of connection problems as well as mass DCs. I discovered this in TOCA!

At the moment, Mount Panorama in Gran Turismo 6 is very buggy. It causes a lot of connection problems as well as mass DCs. I discovered this in TOCA!
If Mount Panorama can't be 1st round, then Motegi! It is NOT a order, It's just an suggestion.

If Mount Panorama can't be 1st round, then Motegi! It is NOT a order, It's just an suggestion.

Well, we have another 7 weeks to get a Season Calendar together! Thread hasn't even been up for 24hr and we're already discussing this :lol:

With the current V8-Supercars Regulations - 4 Door Cars are the only ones that appear. However, a revision of the Series Regulations at the end of the year means that the introduction of other cars will be possible!

This is because the likes of Ford will be stopping production of the Falcon in 2016 and therefore would like to race something like the Mustang. Also, Holden will be stopping production in 2017!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V8_Supercars#Future

The BMW is deff going to have a huge advantage... On top of that in 2008 they were still using a V10. I did some testing in the cars I do have.

I wouldn't want to win like that... I really like the idea of the series but its not even a v8 in the first place. I will be watching the thread and once everything is more finalized if all is good hopefully I will have a car to drive..

I don't want to say I am official till it's all worked out.

The BMW is deff going to have a huge advantage... On top of that in 2008 they were still using a V10. I did some testing in the cars I do have.

Well it's a little bit tricky finding 4 Door Saloons that will work for this Series in GT6 - saying there aren't that many V8 Saloons! :P

🤬 it!

GTP: Ninners
PSN: Nin-Chin
Nationality: GBR
Car: BMW M5
Team: TBA

See you whenever something major happens.

Okay, I'll put you down! 👍

I'd be amazed if those spec's remain but yes at present you have. :)

These specs are not going to remain in the slightest, we still have about 6 weeks to sort them out! :D

I wouldn't want to win like that... I really like the idea of the series but its not even a v8 in the first place. I will be watching the thread and once everything is more finalized if all is good hopefully I will have a car to drive..

I don't want to say I am official till it's all worked out.

As I said earlier, it's very difficult to find V8s in GT6. We've done a good job and got mostly V8s - but sometimes we have to make exceptions to the rule!
No worries, just let me know when you're interested 👍

I won't be able to make this but I hope you're all ready to fight for the championship ;)

Harsk joke ;)

Back