V8-Supercars [7 SPACES REMAINING]Draft 

• Thread starter Scaniabebe
  • 121 comments
M5 oversteers? Any problem with it?
the m5 oversteers stock. It is the best car over ALL cars posted so far by far (when tuned right). the benz and the isf are ez 2 drive out of the box yeah but not nearly as fast. not even close

Sorry about the lack of time and effort I've put into this recently.. I've been overally busy with lots of different things and GTPlanet has just had to go onto the back boiler! Still, I hope to continue with working on the V8-Supercars Project as well as STCC! :D

V8 Supercars is the best racing series out there. IMO anyway. I am interested in taking part in this, put me on the list please, if there is still room.

Hello, Everyone. I'm definitely interested in this series, as I have tried to see if anyone was going to set one up. I tested some cars on the Mountain in March but, have since sold them. I'll see if I can find one of my posts with my V8SC line up.
Times are as follows(RS tyres if I can recall) 2laps:

2:11.962- Nissan SKYLINE Sedan 350GT Type SP '06

2:12.115- Cadillac CTS-V Coupe '11

2:12.516- SRT Charger SRT8 '11

2:13.056- BLITZ DUNLOPER34 Sklyline '07

2:13.313- Jaguar XFR '10

2:13.750- Mercedes-Benz E 55 AMG '02

2:14.868 Holden Commodore SS '04

As a reference for a Touring Car Masters series, I ran a John Bowe Mustang Sally replica '71 Mach 1:
2:13.272

Here are the specs for cars I have tested https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/post-your-latest-gt6-photos-here.291052/page-66#post-9359170 scroll up half way.
The Skyline is at the bottom post.

Last edited:
@05XR8: Thanks for the support! For now, I think we're going to stick with the car list we have (but make changes coming the upcoming Season). Still, a new thread will be opened soon! 👍

Back