V8 Thunder | V8 RWD GT4 Racing - Looking for drivers!!!

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 86 comments
Pre-Season event tomorrow. I think we'll just do a practice, qualifying and mock top 5 shootout session so everyone can see the procedure. And then maybe a couple 15 minute races. Who's coming?

I will be there. Looks like I’ve got some preparation to do tonight!

Pre-Season event tomorrow. I think we'll just do a practice, qualifying and mock top 5 shootout session so everyone can see the procedure. And then maybe a couple 15 minute races. Who's coming?

I'm not 100% sure but I should be able to join, at the beginning at least.

I need to put together my livery, got the idea down but didn't have time to make it, I'll do it later today!

I'm not 100% sure but I should be able to join, at the beginning at least.

I need to put together my livery, got the idea down but didn't have time to make it, I'll do it later today!
Test livery is fine. Slap on the required decals and hit the track! :D

I’ve got a test lobby up now getting some practice in, if anyone wants to join.

Just picked up a T-GT this morning so this will be my first race with a wheel :D. Don't really know what my pace is gonna be like while I transition from the pad but hopefully I can keep up and keep things clean.

Lobby is open. If you have not added me on PSN, you'll need to for lobby access. We will start qualifying at 20 after the hour. 👍

Edit: This is the BOP we will be following for now:

upload_2020-5-10_10-56-35.png

I'm interested on joining, but I'm not sure if I would be able to join... I thought that 11:00 AM PST would be 16 PM BST for me, but it seems to me that it would be 19 PM BST for my country.

When is the first race?

Interested in running that.

However it is not the most ideal times, so can you add me as reserve and send me a message on the PSN if needed of another player. However, if I am available, I'll let you know so you can put me in the starters.

PSN Name: ImMano99
GTPlanet Name: ImMano99
Car Type: To be defined in the coming days
Car Number: 99
Tire Brand:

Have interest. Sounds fun. Amateur class though.
There won't be separate classes as of now. If the series was popular enough we could do a feeder series similar to the Dunlop Super 2 series but it appears that as of right now there's not enough interest to do that.

Thinking about trying to revive this with a simpler format based on the actual Supercars series, in name and spirit. Only two cars available (RC F and Mustang). Finalizing everything now and will post a new thread shortly. No idea what day/time yet.

Back