V8 vantage '99 ctr yellow bird camaro z28 rsc rally car. For trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter locoman88
  • 39 comments
  • 1,711 views
Messages
4,247
United States
california
Messages
locoman88
Have a v8 vantage for trade and camaro z28 and ruf ctr yellowbird and rsc rally car for trade
 
What do u want for the yellow bird
 
Zzll, 03 viper str10, s7, zonda c12 or c12s,jaguar s type and e type, cuda six pack,ford rs2000,
 
All good what are you willing to trade

Zzll, 03 viper str10, s7, zonda c12 or c12s,jaguar s type and e type, cuda six pack,ford rs2000,
 
Tory2118
Zzll, 03 viper str10, s7, zonda c12 or c12s,jaguar s type and e type, cuda six pack,ford rs2000,

Anything else? If not, paints?
 
Is there anything ur looking 4
 
Tory2118
Is there anything ur looking 4

Ummm lets see..... Noting in particular....
How about u just send me like 3 or 4 paints that seem somewhat special or rare... Sound good?
 
Like what I don't have any chrome or matte
 
Ummm lets see..... Noting in particular....
How about u just send me like 3 or 4 paints that seem somewhat special or rare... Sound good?

I don't have any chrome or
Matte i have a color shift and some
Bright colors
 
Tory2118
I don't have any chrome or
Matte i have a color shift and some
Bright colors

Hmm.. Okay! Idc what color just as ling as it seems somewhat rare. If. You want to keep those then ill give you it for free.
 
Ummm lets see..... Noting in particular....
How about u just send me like 3 or 4 paints that seem somewhat special or rare... Sound good?

Ill send u a few paints I'm Not going to Take it for free and u have to many people on your friends list I can't add you
 
Tory2118
Ill send u a few paints I'm Not going to Take it for free and u have to many people on your friends list I can't add you

I have to do it tomorrow because i hae to go to bed early. Will you be
On at midnight or later tomorrow? Because i have to trade with someone else tomorrow. But if your on later than midnight, then we can trade.
 
I have to do it tomorrow because i hae to go to bed early. Will you be
On at midnight or later tomorrow? Because i have to trade with someone else tomorrow. But if your on later than midnight, then we can trade.

I probley won't be because I'm leaving for
Vacation Saturday morning
 
Tory2118
I probley won't be because I'm leaving for
Vacation Saturday morning

What day will you be back? We can arrange something.
 
I'm going to be gone for 10 days
 
Tory2118
I'm going to be gone for 10 days

Ouch! Are you sure u cant just wait until 20:01?
 
Ouch! Are you sure u cant just wait until 20:01?

When? And I just had had this kid scam me he was supposed to send me a yellowbird for my zzll then right after I sent it he deleted me!!!!!
 
Tory2118
When? And I just had had this kid scam me he was supposed to send me a yellowbird for my zzll then right after I sent it he deleted me!!!!!

Aww that sucks.... I meant 12:01 meaning past midnight. Ill send you
Yellowbird first so u have trust.
 
Ok thanks what time is it were u are
 
Tory2118
Ok thanks what time is it were u are

12:11 tomorrow at 12:01 could we trade?
 
Tomaorrow at midnight?
 
Back