V8 vantage '99 model

  • Thread starter Thread starter djshoxx
  • 11 comments
  • 576 views

djshoxx

(Banned)
Messages
148
Messages
djshoxx
Solent silver 31,275.6 miles looking For 787b for trade in 40 mins cheers
👍
 
i want the vantage
 
You got the car in question????
 
Come on no one after this lol it's gotta be 1 rare beast lol
 
yeah i have the 787b
 
id like to know how much hp it has fully tuned though before i trade because i dont want to be severely disappointed and have it not be able to be turbo'd
 
I sent friend request 2 you lol
 
I ain't kitting it out m8 but I know you can supercharge it stage 3 engine an racing exhaust
 
Alright yeah I dont want you to kit it out I just dont want to get it and see it cant be tuned anymore. That PSN isnt my PSN so might as well cancel the friend request, Ill send you my psn in a pm.
 
Yeah thanks a lot man, Car is AWESOME, has over 900 hp. :D :D :D :D :D
 
Back