Valentino Rossi - The Game (PS4/XB1/PC) - June 2016

• Thread starter er185
  • 76 comments

er185

(Banned)
Spain
Spain
The 2016 MotoGP™ Official Videogame

Follow Rossi’s career from his first 125 race to the thrilling 2015 season and experience his personal training ranch in the new video game. The MotoGP™ official video game in 2016, will incorporate plenty of new details dedicated to the 9-times World Champion, Valentino Rossi as well as all the classic features which have distinguished the series over the years, and the 2016 MotoGP™ championship season. Participate in the official MotoGP™ World Championship, retrace Rossi’s career from its beginnings to the present day, take control of a Rally car and let loose on various tracks such as the Monza Rally, participate in thrilling Flat Track races and discover the world of the Valentino Rossi Ranch. These are just a few of the highlights, which will keep fans glued to Valentino Rossi The Game, with its thrilling on and off-line racing.

Luisa Bixio V.P. Milestone: “We are really enthusiastic about this partnership and project, Milestone has been developing MotoGP for a few years, but the experience we are going to offer all motorcycle racing and Valentino fans this year is quite simply unique. Players can grapple with the entire 2016 official championship, but most of all they can experience the passion, professionalism and experience of Valentino Rossi, both in and out of the championship, with exclusive rally and flat track content, as well as much more that only the number 46 can offer. We also like to think of this as an Italian project par excellence, which we’re sure will be appreciated all over the world.”

Valentino Rossi: “I'm happy to announce that I'll participate in the making of Valentino Rossi The Game, along with the guys at Milestone. We chose to include both the most important elements of my MotoGP career, and all the extra circuit stuff that are so important to me, like Ranch, Rally and more. It will be fun to approach the game not only as a gamer, but also as a 'test driver'. I'll work with the development team to make sure all fans will get the best experience they ever had."

http://valentinorossithegame.com/

Hahahahaha that's the poorest trailer ever. It's just a clip of Rossi, being fast. I bet the game will be not even close.

So will Milestone be making this instead of MotoGP 2016? It sounds like their previous MotoGP games but with the option to play through Rossi's career.

So it's really MotoGP with Rossi branding? MotoGP then. It's usually alright-but-not-great, no sign so far that anything will have greatly improved.

Let's hope they include something like this where you can fight with Marquez using chains and nunchuks.

As we were watching Rossi .vs. Marquez I found myself telling the kids about Road Rash, now they want to play it. Here's hoping :D

Milestone's motto right now must be Big Names Sell Games

Seems to me like it's probably good business sense for them. If you're going to make a rally game and a bike game why not make use of the two most famous individuals out there to sell your game (note I'm not discussing whether they're the best or not, just their famosity lol). Anyone at goodwood Festival of Speed this year knows how big Rossi is right now, even me and I haven't watched a bike race in TWENTY YEARS.
As an example, how many of Joe Public would have got excited about the initial announcement for WRC5. And how many of them would have got excited for the initial announcement for Sebastian Lieb Pro Rally Evo Ridiculously Long Title? My guess would be the second got more of a "buzz" initially, rightly or wrongly.
Milestone's dilemma now is how to capitalise on that initial buzz and keep it going for the months till release.

12308189_933080023433374_5992899703598620364_o.jpg

11261583_933080016766708_1751449782557430476_o.jpg

12307472_933080096766700_2592168293031259150_o.jpg

12322497_933080083433368_5568665387473989886_o.jpg

Stig Farmer and sirjim have hit the nail on the head. Rossi name on this will double sales easily. Those pics from the VR46 ranch looks amazing, nice find!

Am I the only one who doesn't care/want an offroad ranch mode? I just hope they beef up the MotoGP 16 season portion. And I wonder if they'll include the bonus stuff like the previous year's bikes and teams for each class, or the 2 and 4 strokes?
I'd imagine the Rossi mode will replace the older bike modes with more focus on his feats and races.

I don't speak Italian....

I don't think there will be much to hear other than "we are milestone so please expect a sub par game with average graphics, full of bugs, littered with passion and will not be supported at all after launch apart from some overpriced dlc that should have been available from the start"

I haven't played a MotoGP game since the Namco-developed ones, but with the 2016 season having just begun, I'm quite keen to pick one up again. I wondered if anyone might have any experience of, or still be playing, MotoGP 15? I've read about it having launched with a few bugs, and some people experiencing difficulty connecting to the multiplayer servers – does anyone know if these problems have been fixed, or am I better to wait for Valentino Rossi: The Game? I'd be purchasing it for PS4.

(Apologies if I've posted this in the wrong place – I'm new to the forum and wasn't sure if I should start a new thread to ask this.)

I really enjoyed MotoGP 15. The creating your own team and picking your bike manufacturers and liveries and sponsors was really clol and the riding feels nice. Graphics are ok but nothing amazing. Overall it's a tidy package but they need to step up a gear now because they have made too many just ok games.

I really enjoyed MotoGP 15. The creating your own team and picking your bike manufacturers and liveries and sponsors was really clol and the riding feels nice. Graphics are ok but nothing amazing. Overall it's a tidy package but they need to step up a gear now because they have made too many just ok games.

Thanks, that's really helpful. The team options sound brilliant, and I do hope it's something Milestone carry across to future MotoGP games. If you don't mind me asking: did you encounter any major problems with bugs or were these mostly patched out?

Thanks, that's really helpful. The team options sound brilliant, and I do hope it's something Milestone carry across to future MotoGP games. If you don't mind me asking: did you encounter any major problems with bugs or were these mostly patched out?

I think the bugs were hit and miss, I didn't come across many of the major ones that some people had but it did happen occasionally. There were a few little ones that didn't affect things too much but could be annoying like losing the sound of your bike halfway through a race. Overall it was fairly easy to look past the bugs but I do think it is a per player basis because some did get hit more than others.

I think the bugs were hit and miss, I didn't come across many of the major ones that some people had but it did happen occasionally. There were a few little ones that didn't affect things too much but could be annoying like losing the sound of your bike halfway through a race. Overall it was fairly easy to look past the bugs but I do think it is a per player basis because some did get hit more than others.

On balance, I think I might hold on until this year's Rossi game – as you might be able to tell from my forum name(!), I'm a big Rossi fan, and I've also just noticed that Milestone are developing it only for PS4, Xbox One and PC so, hopefully, there could be fewer bug problems (I did read one preview that said there'd been quite a jump in trackside detail from the 2015 version, too).

Thanks for your help.

Back