Valentino Rossi - The Game (PS4/XB1/PC) - June 2016

• Thread starter er185
  • 76 comments
Sorry, you don't have a clue what you're saying.
The sound is broken and sounds exactly as the vid shows. All vids sound like this.

Get real, off throttle the sound level is way to high. Shifting sounds broken too. Sampling is wrong.

Oh well, good to know Milestone just confirmed it's a bug and thus broken.

Again nothing to do what I like or not, broken is broken ;)

Interesting that I haven't seen them say that. Opinion is opinion I have no problem with how it sounds. Like I say, whether you like it or not.

Interesting that I haven't seen them say that. Opinion is opinion I have no problem with how it sounds. Like I say, whether you like it or not.

No surprise you did not see them say that, not a public bug report.
Just odd you always want better sound, but you have no problem with this broken sound.
This is some horrible sound IMO.

No surprise you did not see them say that, not a public bug report.
Just odd you always want better sound, but you have no problem with this broken sound.
This is some horrible sound IMO.

Precisely. Opinion. It's better the 15, better than Ride. I'm perfectly happy with it.

I thought it might happen to not be public ;)

Precisely. Opinion. It's better the 15, better than Ride. I'm perfectly happy with it.

I thought it might happen to not be public ;)

Yup good game and even better after those bugs are fixed.
Just hope others will report the bugs they find using Milestone Customer Service :cheers:

Do you want proof of Milestone's bug report? Clearly you don't believe me ;)

PS4

CmCue4FXIAAbJLm.jpg
CmCs75lWkAEw2B8.jpg
CmCqhxXWYAEFapb.jpg
CmCcdYuXIAAfqJl.jpg
Cl-6i_7WkAAZn33.jpg
ClziqibXIAIbFQ7.jpg
Clzh16RXIAAQNss.jpg
ClqUIIjWgAA1WCI.jpg
ClqOzU2WEAEygbG.jpg
ClqLy5fWIAAtFNX.jpg
ClpuodXWIAAe6Kd.jpg

Hi all :)

I think I've tried everything to remove the riders names from above them, yet still they appear

Am I missing something or is this a bug?

I have all the Motogp games from the first. Yep, I even play them at times even the PS2 ones. Despite some misgivings with Milestone over the years, I have to say VRTG has become my favourite. I didn't think I'd like the side offerings of rally and flat track etc but I find myself playing them too, especially flat track.

My one complaint other than a few things that were fixed by the two patches, is the AI run different compared to MotoGP 15. They use tighter packs which while Ok in the lower glasses doesn't look or feel right on bigger bikes. You're trying to pass big knots of bikes at once. The fix however is to bump the AI up. On hard they run much more open. And with that and pro physics, its a lot of fun.

Hopefully Ride 2 will get more development time than Ride, the first was a bit disappointing and lacking in depth. At least the PS4 version didn't have all the graphic glitches that the PS3 version did.

BF

Great game by the way, so much more polished than 14 and 15.
It's great to read this, as I was always cautious about buying MotoGP 15 for that reason. I just wondered how everyone is finding the PS4 version of VR:TG in terms of bugs and crashes? I think I read that it's been patched twice with a third due soon.

Also, how's the handling? I saw a handful of reviewers on Amazon saying that they preferred the last game's handling and that the increased rear-wheel spin made it feel more arcade-y. But then there were reviews of the PC version on Steam saying it was much improved and more sim-like...

Thanks in advance.

Back