Variation of cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter Totzke8
  • 76 comments
  • 2,484 views
Messages
597
United States
San bernardino
Messages
totzke8
Looking to clear out my garage alittle bit
I dont want alot for these cars because they arent that rare but because i also want to get rid of them

Avaliable
-Motul Pitwork Z '04(pending)
-Castrol Tom's Supra '01(taken)
-'04 Amuse S2000 GT1(taken)
-'07 Subaru WRX hatchback(taken)
-'03 Subaru Cusco Advan 0/0/0(taken)
-'06 Takata Dome NSX 0/0/0(taken)
-'01 Mobil 1 NSX(taken)
-'06 Raybrig NSX(taken)
-'00 TRD Celica M 0/0/0
-'11 Dale JR Nascar
-NSX-R Prototype Road(Taken)
-S2000 LM Racecar(taken)

All on mark down
 
Last edited:
I want the NSX-r prototype
 
Do you care if 0/0/0
If not do you have R8 5.2 FSI
 
Totzke8
Do you care if 0/0/0
If not do you have R8 5.2 FSI

I can buy it for you. What are the stats of it?
 
i love gt5
I can buy it for you. What are the stats of it?

Yeah basically i am looking for paint or car from the dealer
The stats are
517 hp
391 ft-lb
4wd
5204 cc
 
Totzke8
Yeah basically i am looking for paint or car from the dealer
The stats are
517 hp
391 ft-lb
4wd
5204 cc

Ok, and howmany miles/change's does the NSX have?
 
I have that is 3/85.6/0 got it from my ucd
 
Totzke8
I have that is 3/85.6/0 got it from my ucd

Thats ok. Is 28th Feb ok? Send me a FR
 
Sounds good
 
Will accept paint
 
I want that NasCar
 
Can i please have the '06 Takata Dome NSX 0/0/0 Sir?
Thanks
 
Can I have the Castrol Tom's Supra '01
 
Can i get like 3 or 4 paints from you huys and we have a deal for everybody
 
I have some Chrome paints that I can hook you up with.

Add me on PSN and here if you want: sacton
 
7945GT57945
hows 3 XJR9 Purple paints sound?

Sounds good is wednesday ok
 
3 chromes for raybrig NSX?
 
I want that NasCar
Sorry to be so picky, but you don't call a NASCAR stock car a NASCAR. That'd be like calling a football a NFL. Now wouldn't it sound ridiculous if some one came to you and asked if you wanted to toss the NFL around?

Sorry just one of my pet peeves, not trying to pick on you
 
rohinghai
3 chromes for raybrig NSX?

Is friday ok that is my first open day
 
So i have you on monday and on friday just making sure
 
Totzke8
So i have you on monday and on friday just making sure

Yes, for the NSX and BTR
 
Add me BlaNkO_3_
 
Sent the supra for the BTR
 
Cannot send today but will asap tomorrow
 
Check around 7:00-7:30 est
 
Any body else interested i have some more cars coming later in the week
 
Back