Variation of cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter Totzke8
  • 76 comments
  • 2,484 views
Totzke8
Any body else interested i have some more cars coming later in the week

When you update your list I'll take another look 👍
 
Fair enough it will not change alot but it will change
 
mobil 1 and s2000, what do you want??
btw if anyone wants I got stock car Camry 2011 by Brian Vickers
plus some other cars like Cougar, gsx-r, hsc, pontiac gto, dualnote, aem s2000, eneos sc430, opera 350z and s2000 and a some other cars I'm willing to trade
 
Mikathechaos21
mobil 1 and s2000, what do you want??
btw if anyone wants I got stock car Camry 2011 by Brian Vickers
plus some other cars like Cougar, gsx-r, hsc, pontiac gto, dualnote, aem s2000, eneos sc430, opera 350z and s2000 and a some other cars I'm willing to trade

How about for both cars you send a mercedes benz sls amg
 
How about for both cars you send a mercedes benz sls amg

Don't have it anymore, I think it thru and only mobil1 nsx I'm interested in, what else would you like? 458 maybe??
 
You have a deal if you can do a premium Aston Martin DB9
 
I want the S200 LM Racecar. If there is something you want in my Garage we can trade.

Link in Signature
 
S2OOO LM Racecar sounds nice. i have some matte paint. or what would you like?
 
REGARDING S2000 LM Racecar
I only have one and i don't want to start a bidding war but each of you tell me by pm or post what you would give me for the car i don't want anything outrageous but something worth about 1/2 to 3/4 the value
 
Totzke8
REGARDING S2000 LM Racecar
I only have one and i don't want to start a bidding war but each of you tell me by pm or post what you would give me for the car i don't want anything outrageous but something worth about 1/2 to 3/4 the value

Why don't you dupe it?
 
rohinghai
Why don't you dupe it?

I would but i have trades scheduled through this sunday
 
Did you send me an FR?
 
I need the Motul Pitwork Z '04... what do you want?
 
I'll take any that aren't already spoken for, are there any of those left?
 
Matteo05
I need the Motul Pitwork Z '04... what do you want?

Do you have any interesting cars
 
bellacoal
I'll take any that aren't already spoken for, are there any of those left?

What do you mean
 
What do you mean

Do you still have some of those cars that no one has asked for yet? If so, I would like to know what you would want for them? I need all of the cars you have listed, got an S7 and ZZII 0/0/0 or fully modded, both of them
 
bellacoal
Do you still have some of those cars that no one has asked for yet? If so, I would like to know what you would want for them? I need all of the cars you have listed, got an S7 and ZZII 0/0/0 or fully modded, both of them

Sure but how am i going to send six maybe seven cars
 
Sure but how am i going to send six maybe seven cars

I can wait, If not, I'll just take the Japanese ones, actually, I believe I do have a couple of them, let me see which ones I would for sure be interested in, and then I'll update this post with them

These if you still have them,
-'04 Amuse S2000 GT1
-'07 Subaru WRX hatchback
-'03 Subaru Cusco Advan 0/0/0
-S2000 LM Racecar
 
Last edited:
The mobil 1 nsx is taken
The takata is taken
The supra is taken
The nsx road is taken
And the motul pitwork z is pending a trade
 
The mobil 1 nsx is taken
The takata is taken
The supra is taken
The nsx road is taken
And the motul pitwork z is pending a trade

how bout those last four then that I narrowed down to then? You can have anything you want fro my garage, Idc how expensive it is, as long as they're tradable :D
 
bellacoal
how bout those last four then that I narrowed down to then? You can have anything you want fro my garage, Idc how expensive it is, as long as they're tradable :D

I am on mobil right now but give me some time and i will fire up my computer and take a look
 
trade groupings
Amuse S2000 GT1 and Subaru WRX=Corvette ZR1 0/0/0
Subaru Cusco Advan=Skyline GT-R R-tune (R34) '99
S2000 LM=FT-86 G SPORTS Concept '10
 
Totzke8
trade groupings
Amuse S2000 GT1 and Subaru WRX=Corvette ZR1 0/0/0
Subaru Cusco Advan=Skyline GT-R R-tune (R34) '99
S2000 LM=FT-86 G SPORTS Concept '10

I don't understand.
 
Back